Just jumping into the forums for the first time to say hello as Unity finishes downloading! 

Let's do this thing!

Did you add 8 hours to the deadline time? I'm used to it ending at 6pm Central and I swear if said that yesterday. I woulda made that deadline by one second to, haha.

onesecond.png

Edit: nvm, didn't set it to public, it's fixed now.

First time jammer, sorry to bother, but how do I actually submit to the jam? My profile's "Jams you've entered" says I have a game in wizard jam but on the submission page clicking the "Submit your project" says "You haven't uploaded a game that can be submitted yet." My game also doesn't show up in the "Games Submitted So Far" section. Is it because I can't see my own submissions or did I do something wrong?

4 hours ago, z_bill said:

Did you add 8 hours to the deadline time? I'm used to it ending at 6pm Central and I swear if said that yesterday. I woulda made that deadline by one second to, haha.

Yes, they did. It was to make it midnight for PST or something!

Oh, and to clarify about the setting to public thing that *ahem* FartSatchel mentioned: you have to save your game page, then edit it to set it to public. I think that's new, not sure.

4 hours ago, Ben X said:

Oh, and to clarify about the setting to public thing that *ahem* FartSatchel mentioned: you have to save your game page, then edit it to set it to public. I think that's new, not sure.

Is this maybe why it says there are 53 entries but only 50 games are in the list?

Also..............fartsatchel.

Fatchel.

Another public announcement: remember to allow comments on your game page if you want them. Some games are set to only allow you to comment if you provide a rating, which some people (including myself) may not want to do.

YET ANOTHER public announcement: you can edit your thread title by editing the first post and using Full Editor. No need to create a separate release thread! (And while you're there, remember to put your link in somewhere!)

3 hours ago, Ben X said:

YET ANOTHER public announcement: you can edit your thread title by editing the first post and using Full Editor. No need to create a separate release thread! (And while you're there, remember to put your link in somewhere!)

You can also click and hold the thread title to do this.

chrome_2017-06-19_18-28-14.png.e6ccf1fd64a20325ade04dd40571025e.png