Sign in to follow this  
nadnerb64

Why We Play podcasts is looking for guests and I want you

Why We play is a podcast that is 5 episodes in that wants to focus on interview normal gamers, content creators and devs alike. This is show that wants to give you a platform to talk about you, why you enjoy games, how games have impacted you and how you are using games to give back if that is what you do (not required) The show is up on itunes and everywhere else you can get podcasts and if you want to on a show that trying to coral-ate many different people to all talk about the same thing, send me an email to [email protected] (twitter is the same) and lets get a conversation going. :)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/why-we-play/id1204623570

Lol

why do I play games? Now there's a fucking rabbit hole. With nothing at the end and nothing at the beginning with a tunnel made of nothing which is why I play games.

Years ago, I heard an interview with a cross country cyclist asking where was the worst place he'd ever rode.  He said, "Kansas, I don't know if you've ever been to Kansas. It's lonely there, it's awful. Scenery gets really monotonous. You don't have any sightseeing...nothing."