Jake

Important If True 3: The Power of 45 Brains

On 3/3/2017 at 2:43 PM, Patrick R said:

Have you guys ever thought about trying not introducing what the premise of the show is? It always sounds a bit awkward when you try to explain it, and I don't know many other comedy shows that try to explain their approach to humor up top, unless it is something as pithy as "an advice show for the modren era" or something.

I would agree that the attempt to explain the premise of the show is both unnecessary and makes it sound less entertaining than it actually is.

I consider it IIT's sacred quest to definitively identify all 45 brains, just so you know! That quest won't be abandoned. 

Also that site is fantastic. 

9 minutes ago, Jake said:

I consider it IIT's sacred quest to definitively identify all 45 brains, just so you know! That quest won't be abandoned. 

Also that site is fantastic. 

This is now etched in <stone> on the site.

And thank you :) Visuals need some help though, I'm just a producer not a designer.

Idle readers can send any proposed brain identities over to @45brains on Twitter and I'll update the site based on conversations on IIT each week.

1 hour ago, Sullitude said:

The efforts to uncover the identity of all 45 brains needs better visibility.

There are 408 podcasts left until January, 2025. The hosts of IiT may need our help, so don't hesitate to propose your own brains.

I knew before I looked what the picture of Benny Russell would be. Great job!

Also, I'm pretty sure I know what his message is.