Sign in to follow this  
Ben X

Star Trek Beyond

Just saw Star Trek 13, it was... boring! Same as Superman 7 and Bond 26!

The entire story was utterly indistinct - there's never a clear goal or threat, it just feels like a load of random pieces stuck together.

5 hours ago, Ben X said:

Just saw Star Trek 13, it was... boring! Same as Superman 7 and Bond 26!

The entire story was utterly indistinct - there's never a clear goal or threat, it just feels like a load of random pieces stuck together.

I turned it off shortly after Sulu, who is now gay, gets home after three years in deep space and DOESN'T EVEN KISS HIS PARTNER WHEN HE SEES HIM. Fuckin' cowardly nonsense.

11 minutes ago, Patrick R said:

I turned it off shortly after Sulu, who is now gay, gets home after three years in deep space and DOESN'T EVEN KISS HIS PARTNER WHEN HE SEES HIM. Fuckin' cowardly nonsense.

Sulu forgot to take his toothbrush so he hasn't brushed his teeth in 3 years. Doesn't want to kiss anyone like that.

On 12/30/2016 at 4:41 AM, Patrick R said:

So you missed their sex scene then?

No joke; he smuggles his partner onboard and they have a very similar sex scene except they use space candles and space oils.