SamKD

Let's all have some "Pizza Tonight!" (Mario Run network exchange)

Hello All,

Just making this thread in case anyone would like to link up their Mario Run accounts.

My own code is 9768-9275-7359

Happy running!

Mine is 5184-1587-4357

I'm super bummed you don't have an option to Toad Rally against your friends list. The friends list is now basically just a shitty leaderboard..

5474-7907-4417  is a-me

Yep, you cannot even view your friend' kingdom. Just the tour stats.

I do not like the rally much. The way to win isn't really clear to me. You have to pay a ticket to race, and there's a chance to lose toads. The ticket's aren't free either. Sure you can hope the shitty bonus game rewards you. But once you maxed out the special coins in the tour I do not see a way to get rally tickets.

7 hours ago, BigJKO said:

Mine is 5184-1587-4357

I'm super bummed you don't have an option to Toad Rally against your friends list. The friends list is now basically just a shitty leaderboard..

You can compete against friends!  I just tried to beat you on the castle level.  I lost pretty badly...I don't have a grip on the timing quite yet.  I think if it chooses a level your friends have already done, it preferentially puts them on the list of competitors.

3 hours ago, SamKD said:

You can compete against friends!  I just tried to beat you on the castle level.  I lost pretty badly...I don't have a grip on the timing quite yet.  I think if it chooses a level your friends have already done, it preferentially puts them on the list of competitors.

Ahh, ok! I hadn't seen any friends on the list yet, so just assumed it was completely random.

You can now race friends. You won't earn anything, except personal experience.

To race just open your friends list.

On 12/21/2016 at 0:36 PM, elmuerte said:

You can now race friends. You won't earn anything, except personal experience.

To race just open your friends list.

Fine by me.  I'm actually a little annoyed there isn't an endless mode.  I really like the one on Alto if any of you have tried that one.

I added everyone here. 
1921-2468-9326

The gameplay depth from basic completion then three sets of coins for each level is worth ten bucks by itself. The rest is gravy. The response to this game broadly in the market is disheartening. 

I've added my code to the list now and I sent you all friend requests if someone is still playing.

Hello hello hello! The game is live on Android and has been (for me) since early this morning (GMT / UTC).

5462-3959-9596

About to add folks on here :)

Woooohhooo! The 50% discount has started. I bought the full game now finally.

Also the Remix 10 update came today and the possibility to get Daisy as character.