Sign in to follow this  
Apple Cider

1st Annual Idle Thumbs ReaderWatch Overwatch Tournament

Hi folks:

I'm organizing an Overwatch tournament for the Slack chat crew and was told to post this on the forums. We're hosting a tiny Overwatch tourney for fun and maybe a prize or two, mostly for fun. It will be teams competing in the custom match format (to be determined how teams are picked and rules) and if you'd like to be a part, get in early and sign up using our awesome registration form:

https://goo.gl/forms/uK7oJRauQm7ZdecA2

We're up to 4 admins right now so I think we're good on those, and this will be streamed (hopefully) but if you have any expertise with running tournaments, streaming or other logistical stuff for this sort of thing, please let me know. I am very new to this. 

Thanks! 

I registered! Was there an ETA on when this is taking place? Either way, sounds like a fun evening!

I decided to send you a message instead of just replying here for some reason, but I'd be happy to help as an admin :)

Still lots of talk about the tournament in the Slack chat, details of which to join are in this thread: 

I encourage any new readers to join it if you're into that sort of thing. I sadly don't hang out there enough myself, and as a consequence almost missed playing in this tournament! Very glad that I got to participate. :)

This was an excellent thing to watch, congrats everyone and thanks to the hosts for an awesome tournament! Look forward to Readerwatch 2018! :tup:

My fav highlight of the tournament was toblix picking Genji in the last game: