Sign in to follow this  
GammaBit

[RELEASE] Pizza Tonight!

Well - it's, uhm, a thing. To be frank, I'm not sure what I set out to make - and I'm certainly not sure what I've created. But here it is!

Screen Shot 2016-12-04 at 9.51.48 PM.png

https://itch.io/jam/wizard-jam-4/rate/102177

Pizza tonight!

(I haven't had a chance to make sure it works on PC - so please let me know if you're having any problems. Hope you like it!)

Oh my god, this was hilarious and terrifying. That is all. Why are all the pizza games so good?

I know at least two of the ingredients that make you a true jam lord:

1. Confident, surreal sense of humor
2. Really strong audiovisual execution
3. Pizza?

Let's hope there will be a new episode with a 'pizza' in it's title before the next jam!

18 hours ago, kevin888 said:

What is this? This is insane! I love this game. 

Thanks! Like I said, this is not the game I set out to make...

On 12/4/2016 at 8:52 PM, GammaBit said:

(I haven't had a chance to make sure it works on PC - so please let me know if you're having any problems. Hope you like it!)

I posted this on the itch jam page, but wanted to make sure you saw it since it may be a bug? We might have done something wrong...

I got a big kick out of this! Outside of the laughs, it is just well put together and cleanly presented. A very nice style to it all.

I did have my wife play after I did, and there was no pizza to put in the oven at the end. Not sure what happened...

On 12/6/2016 at 2:19 PM, Travis said:

I posted this on the itch jam page, but wanted to make sure you saw it since it may be a bug? We might have done something wrong...

I got a big kick out of this! Outside of the laughs, it is just well put together and cleanly presented. A very nice style to it all.

I did have my wife play after I did, and there was no pizza to put in the oven at the end. Not sure what happened...

Thanks for the heads up! I'll see if I can find out what's going on.

So, right now, I help my wife run a craft studio where one thing she puts on is a craft time for kids. She was collecting coloring pages of food. I was helping out a little and looking up coloring pages of pizza. I recognized one pizza pic immediately! 

The execution is absolutely fantastic! I loved the experience.

On 12/19/2016 at 7:52 AM, Nappi said:

The execution is absolutely fantastic! I loved the experience.

Thanks! Glad you liked it! It's always hard to tell how something like this will be received... B)