Sign in to follow this  
nkornek

WJCU Asset Depot

Looking for other people's assets to include in your game to make it join the Wizard Jam Cinematic Universe? Look no further!

Post some of your assets here and feel free to snag some from someone else. Either upload the files directly here or post a dropbox link.

Make sure to tag assets from older Wizard Jam games as "LEGACY" so that we can easily tell what qualifies for the "Building A Legacy" sub-diversifier.

If you're posting an asset here, know that it can be used in a Wizard Jam game for any purpose whatsoever unless you specify otherwise.

(If someone could pin this topic I would greatly appreciate it!)

2 hours ago, Spenny said:

Pinned thread: 

That thread seemed to be mostly about sharing tools and royalty free resources but if you think it's best to have everything over there I'll move my stuff and delete this. 

7 hours ago, nkornek said:

That thread seemed to be mostly about sharing tools and royalty free resources but if you think it's best to have everything over there I'll move my stuff and delete this. 

I could go either way. My thinking is that this thread is a subset of what could be covered in the other thread, and the other has more visibility. But if the WJCU needs its own thread to organize around, I retract my concerns.

The timing of this post is perfect @nkornek! as I was considering asking you(yes you specifically :P) for parts of your current game jam sprite sheet!  (I'll be splicing the heads) it's for the level select level and collectibles in my game (it's not as morbid as it sounds I swear) If that's ok with you :D.

I'll be sure to add my content here too later in case anyone really wants to make use of it hehe.

Wizard Jam Cinematic Universe for the Win!

16 hours ago, keibo said:

The timing of this post is perfect @nkornek! as I was considering asking you(yes you specifically :P) for parts of your current game jam sprite sheet!  (I'll be splicing the heads) it's for the level select level and collectibles in my game (it's not as morbid as it sounds I swear) If that's ok with you :D.

I'll be sure to add my content here too later in case anyone really wants to make use of it hehe.

Wizard Jam Cinematic Universe for the Win!

Go nuts! That's what I shared them for!

I actually kind of hope that some people don't tell me in advance that they're going to use my stuff so that it's just a nice surprise.

Sweet!!

here's my stuff (there's not alot to be honest haha) if anyone seems compelled :D unfortunately the player character wasn't created very well so some fiddling with offset's etc. will be required for those who want to make use of him :) enjoy GameJam.zip

Below is what you're getting in the zip...

notRipHunterGunAttack.png

notRipHunterIdle.png

notRipHunterRunning.png

ToasterBotAttack.png

ToasterBotDestroyed.png

Page.png