Rilen

[RELEASE] Uwaki Hittoman

Damn, audio levels are still a problem. I did a playthrough with 2 people yesterday and it was really difficult to make out some lines. Going to try and push through an audio update today to make things easier to hear.

New Audio Update! I had some friends over for dinner last night and asked them to play through while I watched. Uncovered a few more tweaks and bugs which I have fixed, and balanced the audio levels so the game is substantially more pleasant. Give it a try! 

NOTE: For some reason mouse clicks don't always work best. I would recommend using spacebar or enter to advance dialogue and mouse just for object interaction scenes.

I think I've hit a bug near the beginning. I used the jukebox then poisoned the coffee, then when the manager drinks it I can't advance the dialogue any further and get stuck.

@Vasari Just double-checking, but after he gets sick, you have to click on one more thing in the scene.
I forget to hide the text window after that line to make it clear, doing it now!

I'm not able to click on anything, and the character portraits and dialogue box are still on screen.

I thought I hit this 'bug' too just now, but turns out I just had to click on the locker room door :) 

That was a fun ride! The voice acting really brings it to life, god call on including that. I like how senile and giddy 47 has become, seems pretty fitting somehow, like he wouldn't give a hoot anymore once he got to that age. I laughed out loud when he was talking about the Technicolor Yawn and stuff :lol: great facial expressions too. The only snag I hit was that the subtitles disappeared when I was interacting with the bodyguard in the bar, otherwise fun little adventure, it really captured the sort of shenanigans you would pull in a Hitman game.

Finally got to play this! Good story, voice acting, and art! I have yet to play any Hitman games, but that didn't really make an impact on me "getting it" I don't think. I enjoyed it all!

Only issues I had were that the subs stopped showing up during anything involving the bouncer. (This is v 0.97). Also, on the Gaynor bartender part, the text says "emploree" and "though" instead of "thought" I think. Just a couple typos. :)

Great work to the whole team!

I watched superbiasedman play through this. I love the story, the art, and the voice acting! Excellent work everyone involved!

Eh thanks :)

On 12/22/2016 at 11:29 AM, Nappi said:

I watched superbiasedman play through this. I love the story, the art, and the voice acting! Excellent work everyone involved!

Eh, thanks :)