Sign in to follow this  
Skeletor68

Thumbs in Cambridge

Hi guys. I'm not super active on the forums (real life gets in the way sometimes), but was just wondering if there are any thumbs based in Cambridge UK?  just moved here from Dublin to work in Cambridge University Press. Drop me a line if anyone feels like meeting a fellow thumb.

Cheers,

Neil.

Aw, I was there a year ago but I've moved now. Say hi from me to Chris Fletcher at CUP if you meet him!

If there aren't any Thumbs around, and you happen to be an indie dev, check out #cb2indies on Twitter - indie devs meet up once a week at the CB2 cafe either to chat or just get some work done in a different environment. It's often in the daytime, but they sometimes meet in the evenings too. (If you're not an indie dev, just knock out a Twine game - they're not fussy!)

Aw, I was there a year ago but I've moved now. Say hi from me to Chris Fletcher at CUP if you meet him!

If there aren't any Thumbs around, and you happen to be an indie dev, check out #cb2indies on Twitter - indie devs meet up once a week at the CB2 cafe either to chat or just get some work done in a different environment. It's often in the daytime, but they sometimes meet in the evenings too. (If you're not an indie dev, just knock out a Twine game - they're not fussy!)

Thanks man. Is this actual Ben Ward? If I find Chris who should I say is saying hello?

I keep meaning to properly do some Twine work. Made a prototype D&D adventure game to teach probability which was fun. Thanks for responding anyways!