dimaCyberpunk

Chronicles of cyberpunk [Release]

Well, that's really something! Congrats on getting this far! :)

Hey I don't know if you're still taking feedback but those bazooka missiles really need impact explosions, just don't feel right without em. And how about some other font than Arial? That Arial font on grey textbox is just soooo default.

49 minutes ago, Henke said:

Well, that's really something! Congrats on getting this far! :)

Hey I don't know if you're still taking feedback but those bazooka missiles really need impact explosions, just don't feel right without em. And how about some other font than Arial? That Arial font on grey textbox is just soooo default.

Hi, thanks! Yes, you right about the explosions)) It is a little hard for me to make a normal explosion effect, but if I could, then I will add it.

That fonts looks really cool. Maybe I will add it, if it is not very hard. Anyway I will keep it for my future projects =)

There is not much time left before the release, and I try to add 10-20 new models every day. I tested everything I could, hope there is no more critical bugs. Some people have already added the game to the wishlist in Steam

1-595x365.jpg

It is so strange that now I don't need to do anything every day on the game. Over the years it has become so habitual for me that now I just don't know what to do in my free time in the evenings. Now I want to rest a bit and start learning to be able to make the next game even better. I have a small prototype for it

6.jpg

1-325x520.jpg

2-768x479.jpg

3-926x520.jpg

4-698x520.jpg

5-768x456.jpg

7-300x223.jpg

8-768x333.jpg

9-1024x412.jpg