SuperBiasedMan

Pen and Paper and Roll20.net Games

I put my name down on that Star Trek RPG thing. Man, Thunderchild is a good name for a Star Trek ship, especially if it's going to have a conflict focus

That Star Trek thing seems neat!

I am in Session 2 of Storm King's Thunder and that is a cool module. We are getting close to actually being thrown into the meat of it and I'm looking forward to it. 

So one of my players has rolled three 1s in a row for his hit dice over 2 seperate sessions, he is level 4 and has 17HP as a wizard. That is some bad luck! 

In one session, I had a player roll a 1. I said they had to roll an attack on an ally, on which they rolled a 1, missing entirely. This happened twice that session.

Hey guys, just throwing out the net here looking for a new player. Got a group I run dungeon world for every thursday at 7pm GMT. We're looking for a new player to join an ongoing campaign that we're about 3 sessions into and lost our 4th due to scheduling re-adjustments. Message me if you're interested.

Cross post from the streaming thread.

I was also thinking about the idea of streaming a tabletop game with people. Something simple like Dungeon World. We'd need to be on voice but without a camera is fine.

I'd only plan on it being a one shot to keep it simple. No idea about scheduling yet, but let me know if you have any interest at all and we can try find a shared time that suits us all. It'd also be very new player friendly too, so don't worry if you've never played before.

I'm definitely interested in this, I've been wanting to get back into tabletop RP for ages.

Alright! Rather than clutter this thread with scheduling talk I'll PM you all a discord link. I can pass it on to anyone else who's interested.

Uhm. Hi. I'm going to die because people in the wilds found the Once-Cat, liked it, and played it! Thank you so much everyone!!!!! I hope you had fun!  Did you folks play any other sessions?

I'm super happy right now. I wasn't sure if anyone would actually play it!  :):):)

On 9/25/2016 at 5:17 AM, tberton said:

It did go! And it went well!

Highlights: The quirks of random name generation resulted in us having two characters named Spectre Zero (MechaTofuPirate's Infiltrator) and Zen Zero (a corporate spy), which led us to determine that there's a BBS called Zero Hour where all the cool wannabe spies get in touch and everyone needs to have Zero in their handle to be allowed in. Random name generation also gave us a character named Aaron Fear, which I'm pretty happy about. There was a meeting in a dark alley between a frightened corporate employee and a hoard of cats, led by Twig's TV-headed Once-Cat. And thefncrow's Driver wants to be a pirate.

So yeah, pretty great.

This sounds like a seriously fun game!

On 3/15/2017 at 2:54 PM, DAYtheELF said:

Uhm. Hi. I'm going to die because people in the wilds found the Once-Cat, liked it, and played it! Thank you so much everyone!!!!! I hope you had fun!  Did you folks play any other sessions?

I'm super happy right now. I wasn't sure if anyone would actually play it!  :):):)

Unfortunately due to scheduling issues, we only did the two sessions (one mission), but it was a good time.

Oh man I somehow missed that you made it. Yeah it was a lot of fun playing a creepy cyborg cat, haha. Definitely one of my favorite characters I've played in a tabletop game. It's a shame we didn't get to play more. D:

31 minutes ago, Twig said:

Oh man I somehow missed that you made it. Yeah it was a lot of fun playing a creepy cyborg cat, haha. Definitely one of my favorite characters I've played in a tabletop game. It's a shame we didn't get to play more. D:

So great to hear!  This seriously has made my week. Thank youuuuu!  :3

Keep an eye out for future cat hacks from me. CYBERKITTENS: Operation PewPew (a silly cat-meme The Sprawl hack) will be released in several months as part of the Settings Book expansion. After that, I'll be working on a cat hacks for a friend's gladiator game and for Hamish's upcoming body horror/ cannibalism game.