Chris

Idle Thumbs Wizard Meet 2016 at PAX West

It's time for the...
Idle Thumbs Wizard Meet 2016

0ESai6x.jpg
Pictured above: a wizard

If you'll be in the Seattle area over Labor Day weekend, either to attend PAX West or because you live nearby, please join us for the 2016 Idle Thumbs Wizard Meet-Up!

It's been a couple years since our last official fan event, and we knew we had to do another one when Spaff reminded us he has the perfect venue hookup: downtown Seattle's The Diller Room, an acclaimed bar featuring an excellent tiki drinks program. What could be better after weeks of watching Nick Breckon 

than to chill out with fellow Thumbs while sipping an expertly-crafted Zombie?

We're expecting lots of Thumbs, including Chris, Jake, Sean, Spaff, and Danielle! Steve and Nick are still unconfirmed, so send them tweets saying they should come.

WHAT: Wizard Meet at The Diller Room
WHEN: Saturday, September 3, 7pm-10pm
WHERE: 1224 1st Ave, Seattle, WA (Google Maps link)

The event is FREE, so please show your appreciation for our generous hosts at The Diller Room by buying lots of excellent drinks and food!

The Diller Room is right next to my work. Drinks are a bit expensive, but are quality. Only small food plates, but also quality.

I will be there.

Nice. I'll be heading to Seattle tomorrow and I'll be there til labour day. There is Telltale thing I wanted to try and attend Saturday evening but I could probably swing by for this first.

I ended up with an extra badges for Saturday through Monday.

Anyone interested in buying them at cost or know someone who might be interested? 

I'll be arriving in Seattle on Thursday, and see everyone at the party on Saturday!

Tempting, but I think I'm good for my fill of PAX. I went to every PAX Prime, and I think that's enough.

I'm leaving Seattle today for the third and final leg of our vacation (Portland) I'm very sad I'll be missing this