75 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• yes
    • no

So not to come off as a ketchup apologist, but there's not that many alternatives for burgers. Thousand island isn't any better.

a plain burger is better than a burger with ketchup on it

So not to come off as a ketchup apologist, but there's not that many alternatives for burgers.

This is an outrageous statement.

Don't be depressed eat this delicious cake instead

Oh my god no. No I will not.

There's an awful lot of talk in this thread of inappropriate condiments on pizza but have you taken a moment to consider that people are replacing bread-based pizza crust with cauliflower? There's like a whole universe of google results for cauliflower pizza.  Like if you're that desperate to remove carbs from your diet you could just.. not eat pizza? Instead of sending it to pizza hell??

I'm not generally amenable to many Healthy Alternatives, because they just sound gross to me (usually a specific vegetable that I know I intensely dislike)...

That said, cauliflower crust doesn't sound IMMEDIATELY terrible? I'd try it I guess!

For the record are we talking about specifically regular Heinz type ketchup here or are we including artisanal catsups as well? Personally I don't like either variety, but when it comes to the mustard game the distinction matters because I hate the normal yellow French's type mustards, but like others.

yo mustard is legit

gimme some o that spicy dijon mustard

or that sweet delisho honey mustard

mmm

(reggo heinz yellow mustard is a fuckin waste of a condiment, but is tolerable if i'm desparate)

Heinz yellow mustard is mostly tumeric and has little, if any actual mustard content.

I like regular French's/Heinz/Etc. yellow mustards, but then they're mostly just vinegar and I like vinegar.

ill eat pizza using ketchup in place of pizza sauce as a last resort but i wont add it to a pre-existing perfectly fine pizza sauce base pizza

I think we all know what this thread is really about, we need to talk about putting ketchup on Soylent.

That just gave me ptsd flashbacks of this shit.

349516_gallery_5493ed6e8e8fe_jpg_fa_rszd

All of a sudden I'm realizing how many bad repressed memories I have of ketchup. Like in 2nd grade there was a girl who would use a packet of ketchup on each individual chicken nugget at lunch in the school cafeteria. Why!? It was 20 years ago and I'm still furious.