melmer

Resident EVII_: P.T. Pretender

Title says it all really. Bit of a let down wasn't it

I assume there's nothing supernatural going on in this game, so having stuff like the baby doll appear out of no where and fall on you cheap. Why is there a horse chopped in half with a pair of wire cutters in it?

I liked the video tape, but I have just recently played kitty horror shows anatomy that did the whole tape thing better.

I liked the Blair Witch homage

I'll reserve judgement till the final game is out (which is only 8 months away) not holding out much hope. Be fun with the vr headset at least

Looks way better than RE5 or RE6. I have big hopes this returns Resident Evil more to horror side than action.

I hope it isn't PS4 exclusive and that PC will get it as well. VR doesn't interest me as it's too expensive for my wallet, but would still be interesting to try it out.

There's a steam page for it (I think I read that somewhere)

Yeah it's on PC and both consoles, although I think the VR is exclusive to PS4 (which probably means console exclusive)

Looks way better that RE5 or RE6. I have big hopes this returns Resident Evil more to horror side than action.

I hope it isn't PS4 exclusive and that PC will get it as well. VR doesn't interest me as it's too expensive for my wallet, but would still be interesting to try it out.

Its coming to PC on Steam and Windows 10 (http://www.capcom-unity.com/timturi/blog/2016/06/13/resident-evil-7-biohazard-ushers-in-a-new-era-of-fear).

Also, they seem to be calling the game "Resident Evil 7 biohazard". Not "Resident Evil 7: biohazard" or "Resident Evil 7 Biohazard". No colon, and no capitalization on the b! How dare they!

Hmm I wonder if the demo plays out differently on repeated plays? I've just watched a video where someone was in a room I hadn't seen before...

I thought it was interesting, I'm happy to see the series try something different after the last few 10 years of mostly bad shooters.