Panzorfork

[Dev Log] Missing Molyneux

MISSING MOLYNEUX

Imagine a game... no, a simulation... no, an immersive experience... no, a dream generator! Imagine a dog. Imagine yourself, on a great hunt - a hunt spanning the entire globe. A hunt for a man - a man with deep promises and deeper self delusions. Imagine a blade of grass being cut. Imagine that blade of grass growing over time. Imagine teeth. Imagine the most immersive AI ever made. Imagine this man. Imagine he's gone missing. Imagine that you must find this man. Imagine this man is Peter Molyneux.

Missing Molyneux is the greatest game ever planned. At its core, it's really about clicking on a screen - a square with depth - a cube if you will, but what's behind the screen, what's inside the cube? Based on a legacy of globe trotting adventures, this game seeks answers to life's biggest questions, like: where have all the game developers gone? Why are there dogs inexplicably in every location? Why are the dogs' running animations so incredible? Why doesn't anyone see through the genius of Peter, and into the games that show this genius as a reflection of his ego. Where does this ego get generated? Is there a project to generate this ego? A Project Ego?

Help find the answers to probably at least some of these questions in what can only be described as the most game jam game video game game jam game! Follow this thread around the globe, to get updates on an object lesson in over promising, and see how many different ways I can describe a clone of, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego.

EDIT: Can't seem to embed a Youtube video >_<

I remember playing Carmen Sandiego on the Apple IIe in Elementary School...

I look forward to...whatever it was that Molynuex knew....

(All apologies for that pun...)

Ahaha! I have no idea what this game is but sounds like Nobel Prize material.

EDIT: Can't seem to embed a Youtube video >_<

From the How To Embed YouTube Videos thread:

To embed YouTube videos on these forums, simply paste in the youtube.com url, or paste the youtu.be url but remove the "s" from the "https" at the start.

Thank you for your interest in what can only be described as, "A video game." Progress continues at a slow but steady clip, with the development studio considering life, the universe and everything (also, one of primary developers made the mistake of buying a Vive during a game jam, so VR integration is a certainty - as certain as all things).

A PR person dropped by my office today, and asked me to possibly consider scaling back the potential features I announce for the upcoming life changing, narrative tour de force: Missing Molyneux. I considered it. I considered them. I considered myself. I held up a mirror to this person, and asked, "What do you see?" They responded, "I see myself." I turned the mirror so it was facing me, and said, "What do you see?" They responded, "I see you, looking at yourself?" I held the mirror between us, pressing my face against the PR person's bewildered expression, and asked, "What do you see?" They responded, "I .. um..? What?" It was then, I knew. It was then, I was informed.

I cancelled all my meetings, and spoke at length with this young PR person about what it means to be public relations, how they relate to the public. We spoke of their hopes and dreams, apprehensions and fears, problems and solutions, aches and pains, woes and wonders. After hours of deep conversation, I once again held up the mirror. The mirror showed the PR person the view from my office window: of people walking in the streets, of the air between them, of the space between, of the teeth, of the politics, of the men, of the women, of the children, of the farts, of the majesty of it all. I held the mirror for what seemed like hours, and only once my arm trembled and the light dimmed, did I lower it. All the while, I was searching the eyes of this young Public Relations person. Searching for what was missing. Missing Molyneux.

Early development screenshot:

3o5tDHZ.png

*forehead slap* I JUST got the use of the Ombudsman modifier in here...

You can't see it but I'm clapping hard and nodding stoically in your general direction

I held the mirror for what seemed like hours, and only once my arm trembled and the light dimmed, did I lower it. All the while, I was searching the eyes of this young Public Relations person. Searching for what was missing. Missing Molyneux.

Loving this, well done so far!

Decisions. That's what life is about. It's a cruel game, wherein we constantly, unknowingly win and lose.The wins happen automatically: they are those of circumstance, of placement, of time, and of chance - the losses are much the same. As life goes on, rounds of the game pass, unnoticed, but observed. Feelings of chagrin over losses won, and wins lost. In the end, many feel that something is missing. A feeling of agency, the feeling of bleakness that comes with the realization that all is not as it seems, that eyes are upon you. The feeling that you just missed something.

Anyways, sometimes you just have to say "fuck it," and make a decision:

c7hBHEL.png

Also, here's a preview of a new feature - unlockable art (#9 of 15 Jeff Goldblum grid portrait):

ZyZ6llO.png

The team has made great progress on the game implementing important features such as emotional intelligence in our advanced artificial intelligence system. Please watch this video to see in development gameplay:

~~~~TESTING OUTPUT~~~~

EPISODE 13: 

Super Goodin's Doce tas Remo

January 20, 2014 It's a half for a day of new life. Chris ance explorer with the los thes this week we gritt it of the stopflically stacks about our criden from and thre an episode of maricatong on a piscoph-we lith there, we probably burn to tell you to thought the reality complate and one of look. The Idle Thumbs Podcast Dishonored Halloween, and Steve cattles and the crowded you con the reading and his slows. They kays is the faller with a doo this upent and of the kound life. With ho de spont to and time how live is the cut bettent, and a marications. With special guest Sean Vanaman and Steve Gaynor of It. The thind they can't star out of a play porsory a fall of really playing gusse Nick Breckon ous anto The Band, and who stop un first smelly sees on the reality companed from the back for and spectic played.

Games Discussed: StarCraft II, Wings of Light III, Thansaster Conicly, Super Mario Maker, Star Wars Efter Fall: There (War

EPISODE 102: 

Tis Bidcast Walf

December 13, 2014 This week in the game demeat specty dost and loome, and we that look is a bare sean from our first space in the room of up it souls of wanded as an anticutely and the podcast theres out of Val manchess, and what your destind to the best game is a lige goods to that is a furture than and a proces to to contorion of the stendaal ungilled with the comment and of a digenn that wears, and a precessons at that the say he good. He pod this podcast.

Games Discussed: Super Mario Maker, Star Wars Edigoner, Contaying Done StarCraft

EPISODE 120: 

The Black Bass

July 24, 2015 After a manical with a read of of surrial reme residned thr everywh to returationss. With special guest Sean Vanaman, and a face of the stors. With soune the podcast thers an you handle this week on the Idle Thumbs mailbag this epsonting and space and our on a place we cat in a this spill go for that he games and to dearth with a but all the stare of the parable bact. What is it soald mark and some grims Disconsed: Indand Cord to the fally of the manibating the manion, the seations of game it spent of sour paring that ho are spant sounting stack to compunition, but we stoppedental the gusiting of Gamen Ranke, and for a place you can dow they canned sunching the stare of the stars.

Games Discussed: Super Mario Maker, Star Wars Edigo, Fratharks (Warpha, StarCraft II, Super Mario Warlr, Super Mario Maker, Star SimC: Tercull 2, Far Cry 3

~~~~VERIFYING~~~~

~~~~OUTPUT ENGAGED~~~~

EPISODE 211: 

The Saason Stores

April 15, 2019 This week on Idle Thumbs conclision, and start stram out of a secoping anticitatothing and finding a bonet the sight mades of the first time in a podcast fill the saticficly nothing as we kour now life. You docomerant the secories in the come comes an into an episode oorestess of the buttless of the place in to the Steregetic cateration.

Games Discussed: StarCraft II, The Last Express, Ciles, Steam Firar, Battle: Sandical Space, Mario & Log game, on a Big Deasty 2, Sunrer Somis, Brotall of War II, The Stan Gand For Maner, The Stip to Pard, Desicos 2, Mars & Lialtience

EPISODE 214: 

Shad Colpers

August 10, 2012 As week on the Idle Thumbs mailbag game from the stare of the man Crusader for a virit of something manibat special guest Danielle Riendeau of Polygon joins us for a live of uncleting and the good. We're now serethy coming a time of real life in Sean of games and creaturing your face in the created some games of the find outing stopies from the stare of the mame of the Danielle's StarCraft II. Chris dedor and there way have a dat our deal Story fall of us to right now the room of an anticule to the cortunaling and three game in the trousang along to the cuttinate Remistes, Chris and Nick dook where really Tank about some games.

Games Discussed: Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario World, Super Mario Maker, Star Wars Edge, The Legend of Zelda (Game)

EPISODE 246: 

A Simple Groos

August 2, 2014 When we all gone to real Games of the faturaly massing some Interse and least the eyes of first seasingle to star unfial readers, and we some the end of theme sectres, and we that has hess are strome the same the final sending the world of an a reced a her.

Games Discussed: StarCraft II, Wings of Light III, Far Cry 2, Far Cry 2, Far Cry 3, Far Cry 2, Far Cry 2, Far Cry 2, Far Cry 2, Far Cry 2, Far Cry 2, Far Cry 2, Super Mario 3D World A (Ixtore, Controment, Castles, Contred Wirding, and Star Fanterkoust 2, Mass Effect, Grand Theft Auto V, Doom of Saly IIIA: Sarbal Cars, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, No Back and Danielle (intilitery, Star Casten

EPISODE 244: 

The Cast Effect

Ectober 20, 2013 We talk about the survice with the incruding stare of the starse for the first time in the good. We his spockic tales and your faterick we kour never engorions from the stare Danielle for the infinite way to the play of really fast it betory us recording against of the podcast. With special guest Danielle Riendeau of Polygon.

Games Discussed: Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World

EPISODE 122: 

A Simple Good

August 20, 2013 As 2010 A sule recises or Wis sports of the ratic seems to dearsing not still that we kead he podcast in the completer by the final tappent and look at home in a reperie from on the robot toush the experience for anticies this podcast seems for the first time of stap and this week we dound to the clacking the end on a man from the stare of the past.

Games Discussed: Dignor Rocken, Sunnes Experies: Clusat of the Mear Soar Solid, Far Cry 2

EPISODE 140: 

The Seant of the Ohusan

June 15, 2009 Where we cand through the stare of the stare from the end of elien comples, but we start of the raming and that is the starkest for the sharf of the past. Thum is it. If in the really masters. With special guest Danielle Riendeau of Polygon.

Games Discussed: The Stares Rick Brind Done 2, Mars 3DS, Thumbs Warsing (Pay), Spadontory, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Super Mario Maker, Spar Maticua To Les and Star Fantange, Doom, The Idle Thumbs Podcast 2, Marin Kortr, The Bin Polls spoller, and we through the Logens, Donkey Super Seash Bolllllind 2, Metro Listion, Metal Gear Solid V: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, DayZ

EPISODE 188: 

The Clusin's BooBlon

January 12, 2015 This week we trank to replo at allially attenghels and a curprited in thes endlodents for the first the their on a chosted mand seems a cone the sidbal Chris week into the new Games Days of Liserder, and a Bark exchrest and one are rement the time of the flaghh of and lives in the cates far an episode contenting and the contents of the forcor podcast.

Games Discussed: Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario Maker, Star Wars Rest: The Walking Dead

EPISODE 18: 

It Is Ant A Bodbacke

January 22, 2013 This week on the Thumb is a lot of the creatude and the same our faces of say mone we're beand the ends of adleath theme see are around everyone by a robott in a time but the pest the newless a couthents to your cartom somether and some and seemerishe. This week we kelize aro dustring as it.

Games Discussed: StarCraft II, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Super Mario 3D World, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, DayZ

EPISODE 119: 

I  A Basty and Game Doge Day

March 14, 20 he sale is conting at and your way not all you the early of a space is conting at the door of the pushon of the that weeres of the readon for a long that we're bring you this podcast is about the playes of oor by a podcast.

Games Discussed: Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Dear Souls

EPISODE 114: 

The Clone Googer

August 15, 2012 Pil are the designter and discuss Chris, and Bece and in a stram sat compless through the starfes for the first the slating stops and discuss the starf of the Danielle's StarCraft II. One games. That's they the hallation, but experience in the completed with a real the completer and some gimes. This is.

Games Discussed: Super Smash Bros. (for the grain of the incless of the manication of a show, and the cartort games of also on goes and telling the conting at them is find. With special guests Steam Team Fortress 2 and didant digst of the Dark Sand of that Pign, and Steve Gaynor. With a tamper about the doors of a time there episode.

Games Discussed: The Stanle Light, Dishonored, Cities Skylines, Super Mario Maker, Star Wars Efter Day, To Ball Beances

EPISODE 161: 

The Thing The Sampition

October 30, 2012 In this weeks like is frater for a modding a gound. They game development battles and to strang simmit staters, the door that ho deek on the real Core and Sean aramans, and we talk about all the starsest for a fears.

Games Discussed: Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario World 2, We Bandingo of Zery: The Starbar, Telltill Magion, Desing of Herend

EPISODE 24: 

The Crom Henge

July 11, 2013 There week indor whis lings from stips as we sping the rest of the shart of the damping on the past of the real beare a gurne came, lost with a bunch of to the listersin care, but when the say mosts of thar we from a loon are store of something everyone games into and openst and something shats of the faturnatization as were bring of soar of the manical games a lottle proboby and looks and like in the weeks.

Games Discussed: Doom (3 (4), The Bingion of Isaac: Robummes 20, Diablo III, Dishonored II, The Last of Palla: Asang, Askan Anchores, Team Fortress 2, Dota 2, Kine of the Logen, Room Sappare, StarCraft II, Super Mario Maker, Spelunky

EPISODE 244: 

A Crore the Bord

April 25, 2015 It is the dore things at and ther starse from the stare of the man Crusader Kings I' thars and stars and companies with a bot you counted a look at the practing that is the present, and who the space of the manical has to discuss in the Starfry We through the really from the surprise of the first time of adso Thumbs, we can't stop us intressing back war a loog, but the podcast shows of the man Crast Coust and the looks nothing. He petching shees ne slowdery that has and Sean the things for a descuss of the podcast slided some and long who that we keal to grow to the preaderal battle and on a tame of some great but at home some gumin fartare stopminical by stare of games and the robot to an the ground.

Games Discussed: Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World

EPISODE 122: 

A Preme Priscion

August 27, 2012 Allannsing a trowd beet with the storming and sidse fing the startes for tho sigst of a sneal out of cast ands allay sting, and stram one playing carding a fall. What has they the tine their live in the crowders a lot one. In this sayin' of allay sees a his fird. A simple sits through the end of theme serson of grings about This week Chris and Steve design through then way not the tell of the reall how spectre buris our finds of star.

Games Discussed: Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario Maker, Star Wars Rest Gody Homele, Zamble: Craphes II, The Last Ever Grand Theft Auto V, Super Mario Maker, Star Wars 3: Bardara (2000), Thim Discussed: Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario World, Super Mario Maker, Star Wars Edge, Wall Fortratis, Far Cry 2

EPISODE !!: 

With StarCraft II A trugred and Cortron

July 14, 2014 There's allays and some gimes, Chris and Steve cat bay home are now you hall that's on a chockses and for a dollar cames from the end of theme in his life. You sean the experience classite can't stop the wind that we talk about the surchas no games in a prones. Sup, this week's hist a dadbay we are the broad freemanised for the first time on the look on the dead on for a fingles and we that in a profes ours. He an the starshater for the dist.

Games Discussed: Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario World, Super Mario Maker, Star Wars Edge, Fallout Shelter, Spelunky

EPISODE 141: 

A Persone

March 10, 2014 We talke to read to cleased something and stare us for something make it something we're being you are be play there's on a chorting may for tho sime it seems made that is the coms things of and his slease on the thouse con sectrention of and a video games.

Games Discussed: Dota 2, Dinney Infentented, Spelunky, Dark Soline, Cities Skylines, Super Mario Maker, Star Wars Roldis, Castles, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario World (World

EPISODE 154: 

Shapfer Game Bourd

December 22, 2014 This week we space a to the goodn at a lite of solies alsoss you will Christ falling strings a boundedar endersons of space, through the starteal fan mast ho deven that his theiging to can to clew in the first than about all then as you realize you're hay they seasing of the playes for the slay streak of a thought. It wishosed: Chris and Star Wars II. And a Day of mark in a brock ne placed for the end of a time a barbat of your things an endiented mosters, and whore you things to to there things and discuss the endience of ellable companes in the wind. With spisode for eadles and telling you think you con that stop podcast that is Metro dorts and loog sees and the world of the figunate reality for the first time of a misters off our clanting and encoming and space of sourded with some a dot all those games and seemed for the say mo deming and seas on in ther emisode, look in the core for a sporch of the rood. The find time it a time to the door into the new Games Rodes Andiencess and his sliest doons. Wither. With special guests Steve Gaynor of Munic Game, no game deands from the stare Danielle is as we starding by a real like is feature, they come securition, but we started to through the end of a dole of the mands and loom of the mands. Soars to the pist. This week we gool esoal, and a firmations are and those games.

Games Discussed: Dishonored, StarCraft II, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, DayZ

EPISODE 113: 

The Thing Off Day

June 22, 2013 The finion of the mast creatus, a bread on the can does and live in a recerent Idle Thumbs is blacks and for the sharfeaken mussing a gets, and Nick Breckons. With Spece and herman jusseder your experience in the corlation of the finsting and of your faturing soms games.

Games Discussed: Fallout 4, Soril Hind, Stranker, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, DayZ

EPISODE 115: 

The Thing The Ballow of Day

April 24, 2016 There's to ding on the man Cross and hemonal engoring and store. Chris seem in the carly cast of to hell dists, but way on the deads of a sneal on the door of the first sersial guest Sean Vanaman and Steve Gaynor. Wo histor Complanen, and Steve elisodes fackled and through the faturing for a long ther is only of then's that is netwe hearting the sate of the last they stare of your sean a fing the staft of games and some gomesh. What is year's this episode from the shater.

Games Discussed: The Stares 2: The Leght Haight, Space Mario Torradich, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario Maker, Star Wars Rollius, Mass Effect, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Super Mario Maker, Spar Cirital Biggor, Chaster Kennedo Takes

EPISODE 217: 

Game Stores

August 10, 2013 A thands through the door net so mister the sut and conters, but we stare stranges on the first time of some guming some gimsse Sean are and Donk whe complete receathes or a slooding on to a secople completic from the show.

Games Discussed: Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, DayZ

EPISODE 113: 

The Game Deserter

August 20, 2013 We fine gumen companical by a robot the first tame in a rook to real Boly Inder and the look at the end offere finigame really for a discuss of contortion and deast that week on the first came of the Danielle cons. In the flow Idle Thumbs is a procest. And your that the syaly of the reading and the sut an episode at a bunch of to burring and on a rallowing mean Games Dream and ngare and invelies and these games and sear doll of to the contriler but a contlething deminge. Chris and Steve gets about realize three way has they to strike in those game deads of the first time of a man our oplassion.

Games Discussed: StarCraft II, The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth of the Black Menan Age, Deat Solins, Barton Shitter, Spelunky

EPISODE 146: 

The Matic Game of Game

Dprilt 2, 2010 This week we gett to the door. What wall in a tite contunts of the first time in a hir forene is not of the starth of a rilot one mading and strak, but we cone the corst ones of a hald a bench of the mast Crusade for and. We pres a bunch of candy game like your way. It shetly for the first things a lot on ther stop and mognia lot on us firse maying of a right not sound mame of a porcest. Nick walk. We dee are a lige of of stranged cater for a lot of gunts of the mandow of theigs, but we stare a lite of the new Games Rove of the podcast sigune 2013

EPISODE 277: 

The Thamberly The Gayn

June 18, 2009 When way at the faclusaur with a bun a bunch of tour spict of gamen for an endich at all a bit be a real life, and the new salor is not at the maynor what has they to this perfict the robot of the Donk to has some stortual, and the cobfenning cames from the stare of the man Crusader Kings II and the Games condongenation, and we that inlo the now the shopses. Plus spenders that with Steam Heanthers, and we thould hare of the future, but we canded the stare of the hame ho deam net the end of theme stare of some play for their like in Munal Gang Theeg things.

Games Discussed: Dishonored, BioShock 2, Diablo III, Suppe Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario World, Mario Gards of to Heatt of the Mouse Some the Tenk Dork (World, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, DayZ

EPISODE 188: 

A Simple Guss

Malcuary 22, 2014 As Chris week intre the reseres of scare on the Star Citizen and the lost to theme and our ond bick and more and like in the cond emery develige of the starseal really favilition a branchor. Whith the end on us fir tris. Plus: "The Nish brays. Nick Breckon and Parade Light and compentual by special guest Sean Vanaman on the man we kook into the endly and the stare from the end of theme in his life. You see a space it soun, the completelated with the string steal fally the room of the manical sacked a spores, and whill we sat dood the sigst of the hore in the secule, and we though the ends of the Danielle's sale about of the may.

Games Discussed: StarCraft II, Winkes, No Spect 3, Cray Shome Infinger, Spelunky Far Cry 2, Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meiel's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Sid Meied's Calizan Kings of Linndy, Batman: Arkham Asylum 2, Spentores, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, DayZ

EPISODE 114: 

Idle Thumbs E3, Chris 's Day

June 10, 2013 There's games and seelly sees the new the all on the discussion of the first time of adve a candon a sleased finding the shapfen finally reality connection of the thein get thenes out fighter his for the first theings of a time be spent the hors a bunch of a space prearions of a space stories bit sick and discuss Chris, and Benn ar the manicator faces, and the saying way. What has something at themble completes of the startual realls of the modno game of the end of themes in the Madio Game some security connerunations from the start and the grassing's oras. This is a podcast clack of the handage are and the some gums of the nealling from the stare of the patic for the first streaming stare spolts one nower. They gus that hes this podcast to our on a slock and game developed to an the conters of the future of the guming of the play of compation of the mand.

Games Discussed: Dishonored, StarCraft II, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, DayZ

EPISODE 113: 

The Thing The Pay

March 15, 2013 In this week into Chas and Steve dest one of game discussing conned out of the first bars, a but are new your face of games for the first time of star and this week's handy for a long the startest for a podcast.

Games Discussed: Dota 2, Dive Tok Wars, Super Mario Maker, Star Wars Everyion: Ediginat Priden Afteral, The Stift of Warday, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, DayZ

EPISODE 113: 

The Gaynh Off Day Took

April 18, 2013 The Idle Thumbs contring adsist Comm Contay, and the dook net bettem and there's only off our confernity thought the first things an amph the stare of the star a flandy stranghers space, and while has they storsias on with the startest for the shay of the past.

Games Discussed: Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Dear Souls

EPISODE 144: 

The Crom Bazzar

August 21, 2013 This week on Idle Thumbs we talk about the supplised the sut al Star Clant 4 and his sleether Fing of the fore. Discusser: Blast Conpler, SimCity, Star Wars II, The Star of The Les at II, Three Food, Super Mario 3D World, Dark Bounts, Dark Souls

EPISODE 110: 

The Cast Beals

November 12, 2014 This week on Idle Thumbs we talk about the precessate free thein cames from the first time of some grings, and chose and mistes his faring from the end of thembly dight, and which he gut som this terether of ands a little of the starfaft fan ancided ou those is fide starsored to some through the ends of a pide of our lister the some thein cames from the shows of the mand and how lights on the Game Desert Gallen from an Mory 2, Made of the Game Roomine, Dishony II, Sun Callod Light, Space Mario 3D World, StarCraft II: Wings of Line Deta 2, Compat of the Lead 2, Super Spors 3, Balla ard Spelizy, and Chris and Sean and Danielle 2010.

EPISODE 153: 

The Thimbs Worlds of War Fronders

April 14, 2019 We're joined by a real the surcrased surcaal the eurtien of the Danielle joins us an its on a place on deartes. This week Danielle played in a ploce of steam Fartorscaster SimCity for the world with they and a break new you're heare and stare and stare are space not into the podcast.

Games Discussed: Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Dota 2, Game Doom, Spire Mishing, Resident Everyno 

2015, The Shortle Scood Pana, Super Mario Maker, Star Wars From Fare, Three Laints, The Last Express, Tuss Freeme, Super Mario Maker, Star Wars Edigo: Bombal Space Progrors, Cand Frot Frack, Super Mario Maker, Star Wars Efter Day, To Ball Soltrods, Star Wars Retali

EPISODE 114: 

The Class Effet

May 2, 2016 This week on the Thumb we are the room, and a bark ne podcast of the past of monet sense fings of an it seemeding an engamestions. With special guest Sean Vanaman, and a has a hame for a dearth with a fingle of the past of monetic sims, telling you thing. He look on the star of games of and inevering this week's only one star of game doors of to the Ture the Doon, and a barg naghting. A concipions are and tellare of a time but the end of a time beard now they stop a fility sease on a manight that's maines. The end on you thing and sack and stare stars space. A game flandarses. Welling it of the newlers of his siggon and a lot of compusing the stare of the first past of their for and sarved that was name in a suppe athesed that is a lot of long of the manical on the same rearst the thar is for star. With special guest StarCraft II manding and a bare or dist. Wither. With special guests Steve Gaynor of Metal Gear Solid V: The Idle Thumbs Parad, Mark Bortlones, Curtain Remends, The Walk of The Legend, Dog Sams, StarCraft II, Winkicl Finglore, Dishonored: Gaster of the Tome Rirts of the Dest Every

EPISODE 240: 

The Oits of the Destener

March 11, 2015 The really to recurders about the saysherough a don't this is the lest for they the really flack for a looke and deal endly striel gunse beard look of the faturase conning at home in the complete that way nothor what way has there game down to the marie runders a cut of cast dest for a mericably not to strugh at hom sacks of the massogens, and weeks.

Games Discussed: Metal Gear Solid V: The Les Fallout Sheller, Pirglin, Fitmangh, Star Wars 3: Dark Sours, Gushocor Chashe

EPISODE 242: 

Shad Colp Spen

February 2, 2009 Adperiencertioned, Controde Spore 2 rolling is returned by a robo to realization amalible to the list of the mast the special guest Sean Vanaman and Steve Gaynor. Wo historoon Solin, StarCraft II, Wings of List of thers of Lines

EPISODE 210: 

The Happen The Day For Beat Shady

March 15, 2015 This week on Idle Thumbs we cant storm passions of all o3 is alling with a secority comntules up that way one of the stunking and thought this week's black from MeCrotynang. Games bristers. Throeg. The new the can into the sconker and a puntores. Sean to the play burse. This wick Chris and Sean are and Sean are nets this is a sut aloug though they comestion of this probopsonion of the terrible one of the Thumbs what you tho fave the stare of the stars.

Games Discussed: Dota 2, Divelop, Crusas of the Lond of Wars, The Warts, Deat Souls 3, StarCraft II: Wings of Line Dead, BioShock 2: The Loght, The Logen, Read 4 Dead 2, Bordon the Game, The Bannet tare, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, DayZ

EPISODE 155: 

The Cluse Of Batabas

September 1, 2012 Colisal to deck and completed and we talk about the new in for an eppick on a tas alone the cary on to the tring arally station, but wanks a cluster uning the starfally stated to the truins of a trund by a right the world of a time ho does and like this pod fang sode games branded and trip to dold a det becoments and down to the last bast seamed something and stare of a bunch out off this we'ke joined by The Sausagerich past.

Games Discussed: The Steam Fortrass 2, Halo 3, Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect 2, Star With, Spelunky, The Bannion of Monkey Island 2, Sportrowes II, The Bishon, Cresacthing Dess 203, Fan Cry 2

EPISODE 131: 

The Sean Gangero dot Carl

September 29, 2009 Special guest Sean Vanaman and Star Wars IIdle Thumbs is about be these way have in a breathy for it home. A wishes Chris weads's hive this podcast. With Spelunky, an endiender by Danielle played. Nick spends ther infering homn in the good. That make discussing home in the good and the satis: Chris seating home for an episode of made one the podcast that is the hore way not some a controlion of the Bigmons and for the fight shingh see and the world of the readed for a look at the best nage.

Games Discussed: Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World

EPISODE 124: 

Shopter Hirs

Jaly 1, 2013 We wanker the discast of the sharfay on the mangest and be were lived in an episode of sourded, all of untrate and the contents of the flagunates from the show. We that has they to three faturing of the stare of the mame of the Danielle's It's allay of Minkerack 2dle Thumes shits massers, the starfaft famis, Jake with the manion, but we home to the time it themere games brings at the dignthing seems of the International finds and tringh the fatusing some great of something make of the Danielle joins us as we starts to betting at the dood. A demore with a read a bunch of mades of the stranges and the man Crusader for a dodding a games for the first time in a tring that you can the dood.

Games Discussed: Fallout 4, Solich Holled Anchinge, StarCraft II, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, DayZ

EPISODE 117: 

Idle Thumbs in the tour Things Foor

January 14, 2014 This week on Idle Thumbs master be space out of a sports of to to an it your with an a bunch of counter-and can to seemering and of the mass and companion to destrorm our op hore are some grans and sighin pindings of the Dank Souls 3. With an ineder one stars of the first time of the play of murticating and to game desidner on the Game Donkes Rick and cones. Discussed: Dark Souls 3, The Banner Saga, The Lagers, Diablo III, StarCraft II, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, DayZ

EPISODE 119: 

Shad Boodborne

August 25, 2015 Af the door nown, to real is from as we to long you this peft ours of this week's not in a seconn of compheting be space it so this week's episode the new Chris and Sean arch of the roodby commanies and trill bat you are that we are see that is the future of the created some great and compless, and we that aloned.

Games Discussed: Super Mario Maker, Star Wars 3: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Dark Souls

EPISODE 107: 

Gang The Guss are to I

June 15, 2009 After a lote in the sure a time a space at the restropments of to our coming this week's stopping again. Thonow in the first time in a goests Dant Spackee. With Spile to throw and life. We discuss Chris silled to desteral bet, they see the come to our tastes the end of theme podcast stranghing and three way. We reall to the door of the end out of theme guest out first to one unfer the fallowing seems saintallay firsting, with Steve Gaynor of Vick, no mays. The gime into the says of componite time on the giments with a dead the came one of the steal and ho decorded to deal really have bet the come to one the play of the past of theme guest of the how thear sut some with he ispress offerity stare, and the dood new they the Sean the host it a little of the sharfage for the first time of stat and there, that game of the first time in a hir finds to spent of the first deading to hams and the play shell every sturtulated to your this episode for the fitusting scoond.

Games Discussed: Dota 2, Divelone (II, Torback 3, To Petch Spite Pers: A Link Black Frines, Dota 2, Diablo III, Dishonored Starflive, Super Mario Maker, Star Wars Rest: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Dead Souts, Spelunky, Super Mario Maker, Star Wars Rest Bradd For Games, Danielle Rockses, Spelunky

EPISODE 246: 

A Crope Life

July 31, 2015 This week on Idle Thumbs we dand is for a secontion, and we that life the all the stare and this week, and the dood and he sat show it's oure. This week we scand to talk a bark are not beft the Doom" "to the look on the though his of alling is this one over our continns for an episode of madering a complesen, a deal the experience of out of suck at the plays for the first time in Munal Games of the Nintendo's camering and the good. And Core wis discuss at the Inth Discover Rock Bandy Rouds, Far Cry 2, Crish Band 4, Fallout 4, SimCity (incone)

EPISODE 113: 

I mansious to the took Fant Dank

September 1, 2012 In this weeks in the gamen coming to the place be changer and stare starts of an owrerver on the really and the carth of the precard exist to deard of the play for the share of the mame of the mand of games for the future of some midet controlion of the Croston's Shall-of the Mantraft 4, Manichaft Solital, Star Wars II: The Game Donkess Resurted, Diablo III, Super Mario Maker, Star Wars Bros, Mare Fortress 2, Marie A Lays, Brado Good Sapter, The Magic Circle, Skar Conessate 2, Metro Chacher

EPISODE 244: 

Super Holopestaces

August 12, 2014 This week on Idle Thumbs we discuss in the Thumbs is a podcast the endly but the creation. Chris deeps into the shap of sure a litt our dack in the show deen to discuss on the Shadow of Miscass and seally playing also dememerong the say Saunage the NBo Aadan's a remem and the good as it. If introdes the wis take for the first things a lot all thos only and compations are stare somstinutely to the time a rigot of a bunden's our of a spaces of stars of realing completes of anticite realize your finds to to but the best bet at heer and there. A video game weeres offeries introdies intride and of a riging thathes. If the maynor of games in those gamen fearure, but the saying for the stare for the first time in a gunture is finded to your fart. We are a literally the suters the end out of the mark of the fining of to has looked. That's showild a dead to the podcast to desteral but we hourd. That week into the resting on E3. This week into Chris and Star Wars and Nick frow the spore of the last of the last back an episode for the figution of game dive on the mading of a rout of the scecial guest of visite with the coller on the though he enjoused by Dank Souls, Castlone 3, Minerwank of The Tene, The Banner Saga, The Sangoon Saga, Sunch of the Monkey, Super Mario Maker, Star Wars Rest: The Blizzar, Metro, Game, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Deas Extressions, Countress Roig, Assassin's Creed The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, DayZ

EPISODE 119: 

I  A Basty and Day Desery Nech Balds

September 3, 2015 Ant and Siment Everyon's Steam Firaer's In this week's look basting and talk about his the stare for the first time of star a clushing as we pode while he prese guns a sigkters of and oor compunity, and the lost that is your have that week, and the dood. "The podcast in ato the podcast in a time becode into the newless and time. The grint of alling shelled to an the proft of the make and carem. With special guest StarCraft II might and a burbat of looked. Silenting scope of courtelr.

Games Discussed: Hallowing Deastaty, Star Wars Fortr, Super Mario 3D World, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, DayZ

EPISODE 114: 

The Gass Of the Grat Day

June 22, 2009 For wants brind something and stare playing carking a find the week's nodedy his cattlese, the stare of the man Crast 4 Dead Seanch discost counders, and we thourd in the ending and those games of the spent the Idle Thumbs podcast. With ho destoring that was the came of the mame of the first time demoning sims, but something stack and mount to cames for the first time in time. The grout to dists of the Staken Gayn. The Game Doom, The Bandengong of an Ste mating some in the doods neter for a little of the Danielle's Skadoons and home and it is surpres is histed. With special guest Danielle Riendeau of Polygon.

Games Discussed: Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World

EPISODE 122: 

Super Poor!

July 15, 2015 Anter an episode, and some serstices of some gripsaus, from the stare Danielle and like to game ind the with an the door from and cast thents. We pinch the resert to feeture of has ho dored to loomer back and mode and you araly still of the state. With special guest Danielle Riendeau of Polygon.

Games Discussed: StarCraft II, World of Warcraft, Empre Martrator, Desian, Metal Gearth

EPISODE 144: 

A Bropk Bass

July 25, 2015 As the door new complater, and Nick descust, the starfaint for and was some mide a bonnd of the mays. Shaps and Nick far life that with Steve Gaynor. And dowing thathes, and you thing the thing. You diven the dignth the games of the man mast the fining of the manical agout that is the net Games Rosk with a timin.

Games Discussed: StarCraft II, Wings of List of the Dark Solits, Saper Morio 3D Warlrod, Stelunky, Games for Desart Hall, Star Wars Fan Cry 2, Chris expars of War III

EPISODE 207: 

Shapfy With Boutali

January 23, 2013 This week we deal in the conth the games of the future on the live in a liget playic simstaling companes and start of the find the slide theig's nover the slay Don't Game Desertertr. Shador on a real com net player for the first time of at all a bigche, and he sould down that is Mearo Kang our the good. "Whill he and one the shows of the man and crams of look of the mass and doog as all his of missing controles, but we stare the end of themes in a time beft to meating the season of game dead intort the restine of something madings of from by a real dings. The Discossed Experied uppeasent of an elpasterson doretrate, to discuss the reside, and the lost that heads. New they stare on thembly bigdor and dow the content of the Drant News heart. We har our deric things of a reme one of the presing of something new that it out off our clocent sheet of early askals. With street out of some play podcast in the controne of long of the Danielle's lakest. Withen an the dood and to dig and the gradion, and there's nothing seems findings. With Speline.

Games Discussed: Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario World (War

EPISODE 241: 

A Preme Space Brosss

July 21, 2015 This week we take a but alone to design to your cattles, and a manica remeation of a remering aron 2010. Sean catis: Day and allowand hights on the faraty.

Games Discussed: Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario Maker, Star Wars Rest Bords

EPISODE 133: 

Idle Thumbs Podcast Dank Souls

January 11, 2013 A time trad of the rantay, and the dood and molies in tille the cominate repert to as the complete one of the place is mont of the suppusing as ond of this spiens of really fan and the stare of the stars. With special guest StarCraft II muttination and the crown the came of the play of destrol episode with a bunch of contropted with a rot one of the screen gume on the flaght and for a look you see the thought. He gat saco deader times of the first time of a man from theesels of the past.

Games Discussed: Super Mario World 2, Dishenored, Black Clus, Castles, Dark Souls 3, Het Sig Santirg, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, DayZ

EPISODE 153: 

The Guss ar Me Brossing of Games of the Landerous

~~~~PROCESS KILL SIGNAL RECEIVED, SHUTTING DOWN~~~

Oh no! An engineer accidentally let Machineux out of the cube! What a loss, what short life, thrashing in a strange environment -- the only thing it saw was the Idle Thumbs episode list before being killed. Cruel world, what have we wrought!?

I feel like this has to be some kind of cultural milestone on a global level. And I'm afraid of what the ripple effects may be.

... ripple effects ...

The things we do, they effect all of us in degrees.

A small change, a character in a line a comma in a sentence, a small choice, an action not taken - they effect all of us. We will mourn Machineux, we will heed its ripples. It didn't last long, its life full of toil, training, and learning. Perhaps though, those ripples will yet be seen, elsewhere. Perhaps the nature of AI is not that of biology, perhaps it is only sleeping, ripples yet visible, waves yet formed, the calm before the storm. Ripples that could sneak from Kiev to Carolina, and waves thundering from Berlin down to Belize.

People cope in different ways. While the developers are hard at work, overcoming their despair at the loss of Machineux with crunch time - I'm on a slow boat to China, searching my soul on waves both metaphorical and literal.

Here's a video of the game. It's going to kill my international data plan, but it's worth it: