Nick Breckon

Idle Thumbs Streams

Are the idle thumbs twitch emotes not working for anyone else? They aren't appearing in the emote menu for me and when I type the commands nothing happens. I'm subscribed to the Idle Thumbs channel with Twitch Prime, which seems like it should work the same as a normal subscription as far as channel specific emotes are concerned.

46 minutes ago, Goggles said:

Are the idle thumbs twitch emotes not working for anyone else? They aren't appearing in the emote menu for me and when I type the commands nothing happens. I'm subscribed to the Idle Thumbs channel with Twitch Prime, which seems like it should work the same as a normal subscription as far as channel specific emotes are concerned.

Nick mentioned during stream that they were resubmitted for updating, and so they should be back soon.

Yeah Jon cleaned them up (and added a few alts!) and they should return shortly. 

As heard on the Bombcast, I would very much like to watch Nick/All Thumbs play DUMBNAME BATTLEGROUNDS on stream and am now advocating it in a public forum (and play with in duo/squad mode, though that's a completely different conversation).

15 hours ago, Badfinger said:

As heard on the Bombcast, I would very much like to watch Nick/All Thumbs play DUMBNAME BATTLEGROUNDS on stream and am now advocating it in a public forum (and play with in duo/squad mode, though that's a completely different conversation).

This also feels like something Sean Vanaman would play. And as they spoke (I'm sorry if I'm going onto the Idle Thumbs forums to referense a Giant Bomb podcast conversation) about a two-player Firewatch Battle Royale game I was reminded of that Day-Z stream with Sean and Olly Moss.

On 3/24/2017 at 1:50 AM, RubixsQube said:

Also:

HhaBcXl.png

this is "thumbsChrisHappy" ? 

That is Chris' happy face when he discovers the dance button in Headlander.

If yall hadnt already got enough suggestions Id be down to see Chris play some original Halo. I saw somebody else mention it in a twitch chat so there's at least two people who would watch :eyebrow:

11 hours ago, infamous space turtle said:

If yall hadnt already got enough suggestions Id be down to see Chris play some original Halo. I saw somebody else mention it in a twitch chat so there's at least two people who would watch :eyebrow:

Oh man that's a great idea. It's  been many years since my days of Halo mastery so I'm sure my skills have atrophied considerably but that'd be fun.

5 hours ago, Chris said:

Oh man that's a great idea. It's  been many years since my days of Halo mastery so I'm sure my skills have atrophied considerably but that'd be fun.

Yessss

On 5/3/2017 at 7:42 PM, Patrick R said:

Are there plans to continue streaming Wizard Jam 4?

Inquiring minds want to know!

I recommend considering The End is Nigh for streaming. It's the new Edmund McMillen platformer, so Chris will probably enjoy it and be prodigiously good at it. :tup:

The part from Ruination where Chris turned into an adventure game protagonist being told to Look at Wipes was incredible.

Edit: I think his character is Vic Fontaine, Danielle is Jadzia Dax, Steve is Garak and Spaff is Wesley.