Nick Breckon

Idle Thumbs Streams

Did you remember to record a video for Computer Processing Unit?

Edit: Nick hasn't been to Smoldering Lake yet, has he?  I think everyone told him to come back later, but forgot afterwards.

Edit 2: Ok, it was brought up during the part I missed, but still not completed.

Old Demon King is going to be easy for Nick now, but might be a good warmup for the last stream.

Old Demon King is going to be easy for Nick now, but might be a good warmup for the last stream.

Yeah, I'll have to do a pre-finale stream where I take this guy out just to stay warm. Gotta get that 100%. 

Also: 

nhweTwB.png

Hey guys!  I really love the Hitman streams and all the Groundhog Day Scooby Doo nonsense that results.  I'd love to see you guys take on an Elusive Target.  There is one this weekend that looks really cool (available for 72 hours starting 14:00 CEST / 05:00 PDT on Friday 15th July).  If you guys can make time, I'd love a stream. 

The closest thing I can find to a WR in Far Cry 2 is a 3:04:09 run that no longer has a video attached, so I think a bit of route optimization will be all it takes to get it at first. Of course, once you get the WR, people will actually want to take it from Nick.

Watching Nick beat Soul of Cinder was amazing. I think this was the first time I saw the much talked about 100% internalization. Also, the heart monitor was pretty much the best idea ever.

Again, I'm so happy that Idle Thumbs is back in streaming business. This stuff has been so entertaining.

I guess I'm going to have to start running Far Cry 2 too just to give Nick some competition.

I did another RimWorld stream! Part 2 is here:

The RimWorld streams have been excellent so far!

Congrats Nick.

I am loving the RimWorld streams, although I don't think that I ever want Chris as my (virtual) boss. He gives his people shit for taking walks, for sleeping in, for cloud-watching... I'm just waiting for him to say, "If you have time to lean, you have time to clean."

Chris you need to stream Hitman (2016) so that you can find and assassinate Gary Busey for some reason.

Really loving Nick's artistic endeavors is Rimworld. Only he could make sculpture of Mom Riendeau studying colored lights, shaded in hues of black and black.

Man, just catching up on the Dark Souls streams.

Lorian and Lothric took me absolutely forever when I played. I'm really impressed at how fast Nick took them down.

watching the latest Rimworld stream archive, and I'm confused. Your base was below freezing / everyone was dying of hypothermia and you didn't build more heaters? I haven't played Rimworld, and you kept saying there was nothing you could do, so I'm probably missing something?

really enjoying the streams though - especially Nick's sculptures - and just bought the game myself. Going to try the ol 'crank the difficulty and see how long I can survive' approach.

In one of the Dark Souls 3 streams, Nick brought up the idea for a game built for streaming in which viewers could type something into chat which would then affect the game for the streamer.

When checking out the Humble Bundle, I saw a game in the "pay what you want" tier called Choice Chamber, which does exactly this.  I'm checking out a stream of it right now, and while it doesn't seem to have a lot of depth, it might be worth checking out.

Also:  Last night, Chris asked about the chat filter.  That can be adjusted here.

So Busey is toast. Well, I feel with 47 that it shouldn't matter what outfit he changes into, that bald head is so distinctive. We Need wig disguises DLC!

Also why didn't everyone freak out on the beach when Busey went down? It seemed no one cared about the murder so Chris/47 was able to just saunter down to the waterfront and steal a boat - no problem.

Just updated the OP to add all the latest streams, mostly including the RimWorld stuff as we've moved into the era of Video Jamestown.

RimWorld streams are my crack. Can't get enough (it's real bad, send help!). I almost (almost meaning really did) yelled at the screen watching Video Jamestown Episode 3 when the Boomrats attacked and Cinnamon was locked out. She was right by the door and couldn't get in. A simple quick unlock of the door she was right next to might have spared Chris the whole "OMG Tammy is on fire!" debacle.

I'm getting into real backseat gamer mode now with this. :D But Jake would still be with us if the murder tunnel had been secured with a "always open" door that could be instantly closed when danger was approaching.

I need therapy now. RIP almost everyone. The animals are about to take over. That tortoise is gonna outlive them all.

AaaaaaaaaaaAaaAaaaaAaahh!! :)