Nick Breckon

Idle Thumbs Streams

With pride or frustration...?

Frustration, then pride, then frustration again.

Nick got 4 bosses in the end though, and Siegward finally made it! I would call this stream a victory for Nick and the backseat crew.

I also admit that I was probably underestimating Nick when I said that we absolutely needed Siegward to beat Yhorm, but I don't regret my effort guiding Nick down a needlessly complicated path at all. That's how Dark Souls should be.

The next few streams will be very interesting, as Nick has one of the most interesting (I think) areas of the game to play through, one of the hardest bosses by most standards, and a whole lot of fairly-difficult normal progression. I'm predicting at least 3 more streams until he finishes the game, provided his internalization proceeds normally.

So, here's an idea: we make contracts in Hitman and Chris tries to do them in a stream. I already make one called "Remo Challenge 1", but I don't if you guys are interested in streaming Hitman again. Having a few of these made by Thumbs could cool IMO.

Hmm, I've only found a way to browse them from newest to oldest. There aren't that many, though. Maybe they'll add more to the contracts at some point and we can do this then.

Will there be a stream this Sunday too? I need to play my weekend around it.

You need to get Chris's Hitman stream up on the original post as well. I hope Spaff gets to be involved in a few more of these, maybe some more Hitman with all three of you taking turns?

Due to a night of drinking with Chris Remo, I will not be drinking with Chris Remo this Sunday. Maybe I'll do another weekday stream? 

You need to get Chris's Hitman stream up on the original post as well. I hope Spaff gets to be involved in a few more of these, maybe some more Hitman with all three of you taking turns?

Thanks to the Escalation missions, this version of Hitman is well suited for pass-and-play.

It's already on there! 

It's already on there! 

Oh, oops, I guess I was interpreting the divide between the top and bottom sections as new/old rather than ongoing and planned/finished.

Oops I thought it was going to be Sunday. Oh well, guess my late last minute one day private catch up jam now that I finally have time is pointless. Dangit! Stupid E3 demos.

Thanks to everyone who hung out with us for that! It was super fun!

Yeah, the FMV intro and the timing of the title card were so good.

Also, good work Chris, Jake and Nick with the stream overlays and the setup in general! I'm so happy that you are so committed to Stream content after the long hiatus. Subscribed!

Oh man, loved the use of the goofy wizard running around from Time Traveler, that stupid Sega fmv game with the "holographic" mirror display. If I ever have the money and space to collect arcade machines, that one is on the short list.