Sign in to follow this  
Urthman

Front Page Layout

I love that Idle Thumbs has grown into a network of several great podcasts.  But it's seems pretty silly, and is occasionally annoying to me, that half the time there isn't a direct link to the latest Idle Thumbs Podcast on the front page.

Anyone else like to see a design revision that doesn't require drilling down through "shows" and the "Idle Thumbs" category to get to the latest podcast whenever it's rotated off the front page?

Yeah, we know it's a problem. Options are being explored :)

Having two episodes at week would work ;) ;)

all other podcast banners must be half the size of idle thumbs, unless a host beats a thumb in blood combat, then a conclave can be called to determine a revised size for that podcasts banner. 

Whenever Idle Thumbs is not on the page, all the other podcasts should be asking "Where's Idle Thumbs?"

Yeah, we know it's a problem. Options are being explored :)

Yep. Hopefully very very soon!

Thus began the great Thumb War of 2016.

And through the annuls of time, let it be known that there was the cry of '1, 2, 3, 4, I declare a thumb war. Kiss, bow, begin!' heard throughout the land

And through the annuls of time, let it be known that there was the cry of 'Farcry 1, 2, 3, 4, I declare a thumb war. The wiz, baboo, begin!' heard throughout the land

wth is still?! people complaining about too much content on the idle thumbs front page!?

wth is still?! people complaining about too much content on the idle thumbs front page!?

If I was complaining, it was about not enough content on the front page.