Architecture

What's for Breakfast?

I reheated some more of the everything bagel spiced scones that I made last week. Still super tasty.

Tomorrow I am making shakshuka.

Toast with Peanut butter and coffee. Takes me about 6 months to get bored of it, then I switch to porridge for a couple of weeks before going back to toast.

Costco had French Toast Crunch for $1.97 for a family size 2-pack

post-33948-0-99423800-1456162295_thumb.jpg

so...i got 8..?, theres still at least 5 boxes left (10 bags).  i think its great and so happy...and in turn will be so sad when i run out

Veggie paté on toast. I dunno about real paté (never had it) but this stuff is good even though it looks awful. It's a desaturated paste you get from a tube. (Weekday breakfasts are lazier)

A Cliff bar before the bus ride, and now a microwaved sausage, egg, and cheese croissant from a box as a late breakfast, early lunch thing.

We made a baked egg with leftover naan for breakfast on Sunday. Very, very delicious.

I usually have greek yogurt with fruit on weekdays. I honestly cannot fathom skipping breakfast, it's so important.

I don't generally feel hungry the first hour or two after getting up, which means I'm ready to eat about when I'm on the bus to work. Some mornings I can catch breakfast at the cafeteria, others it's going nuts the moment I sit down.

Agreed Dewar. It's a few hours between when I wake up and when I feel hungry for me too. The idea of eating right when I wake up usually makes me queasy.

I like to give myself about an hour between getting up and coffee, food and/or nicotine.  Just a glass of water to start the day and wake up. 

I'm trying to get back into breakfast after skipping it more often in life than not.

I'm doing corn flakes with fruit. My real breakfast love is Nutri-grain with oats or Saltana Bran but we have way too many of these flakes.

Also a pot of green tea with cinnamon bark is calling to me.

rye bread. ran out of milk, otherwise would have had some chocolate milk as well.

yogurt, coffee, cigarettes, kiwis (the fruit, not the bird)

Would you like to try the bird? I'm sure I could find you some.. :shifty:

More often than not my breakfast is porridge made with milk and honey, blasted in the microwave for two minutes and hastily consumed in the brief interval before rising and shuffling off to work each morning.

Alternatively, if I have a bit more time: two good quality eggs, soft boiled for about four minutes. Two slices of wholemeal toast cut into soldiers, spread with butter and a little bit of marmite. Tea.