Sign in to follow this  
Calvarok

Assassin's Creed's 2016 Off-Year

As we all know, Assassin's Creed is skipping 2016 in order to polish the next entry in the series and possibly begin the switch to a bi-annual release schedule. (http://kotaku.com/sources-next-big-assassins-creed-set-in-egypt-skippin-1750937895)

This will be the first year since 2008 that will not see a major Assassin's Creed release.

How are you all planning to spend this brief reprieve?

Hopefully you are not driven to clamber up any unsafe structures in order to revisit the urban observation platforms you crave.

I also caution you against getting drunk and shoving people on the street while wearing a hoodie.

Anyways, there's always the AC movie that is literally actually coming out this year starring Micheal Fassbender and will assuredly not be awful.

michael-fassbender-assassins-creed-0.jpg

rmntcn.jpg

(I like most of the assassin's creed games but am looking forward to this break, even though I already didn't play Syndicate)

I sure as hell won't be playing watch dog 2 :sick:

I think I'll give syndicate a try someday, having skipped unity its already been 2 years since I played one

Why does a cyborg, WITH ROBOT EYES, need glasses!!!!

watch-dogs-535fd80ae84cc.jpg

:barf:

Sorry, just needed to purge

I can't believe I'm a defend WD, but from what I understand from the trailer those robots all look like normal people until the protagonist puts on special glasses which shows their robo faces, so presumably the glasses are part of the disguise, which, like their clothing, isn't rendered invisible through glasses-vision.

Why does a cyborg, WITH ROBOT EYES, need glasses!!!!

watch-dogs-535fd80ae84cc.jpg

:barf:

Sorry, just needed to purge

I'm pretty sure this is from a "Digital Trip", which is basically an Augmented Reality Game that makes you hallucinate.  One of the games has you running around fighting robots in the city.  so, as the previous poster said, the robot face is being layered over a real person.