SuperBiasedMan

wrong thread

A podcast I listen to told me to share it in my forum community so here we go: It's called Bored Fingers and its about a totally not confused person named Nick Bredon who totally understands the video game plots he is talking about because he doesn't skip a single cut scene. It can be found at sleepyapendages.net

wrong thread.

Oops fixed sorry

Edited by Jake
untagged soilers

i dunno X Files really lost me when they all got off the island but then Jack insisted that they had to go back to fight Sylar. I thought he'd already been found out as a Cylon!?

No, that was a shared flash forward of Sam and Dean's that they experienced because of the mermaid event.

Wrong thread guys, think you meant to post that here.

Edited by Jake
wrong thread

This was a vision, fresh and clear as a mountain stream, the mind revealing itself to itself. In my vision, I was on the veranda of a vast estate, a palazzo of some fantastic proportion. There seemed to emanate from it a light from within, this gleaming, radiant marble. I'd known this place. I had in fact been born and raised there. This was my first return. A reunion with the deepest well-springs of my being. Wandering about, I noticed happily that the house had been immaculately maintained. There'd been added a number of additional rooms, but in a way that blended so seamlessly with the original construction, one would never detect any difference. Returning to the house's grand foyer, there came a knock at the door. My son was standing there. He was happy and carefree, clearly living a life of deep harmony and joy. We embraced, a warm and loving embrace, nothing withheld. We were, in this moment, one. My vision ended and I awoke with a tremendous feeling of optimism and confidence in you and your future. That was my vision of you. I'm so glad to have had this opportunity to share it with you. I wish you nothing but the very best in all things. 

edit: no edits

Edited by atte
no reason