SuperBiasedMan

wrong thread

So at NYE eve I met a girl I really like, and we've been out twice and it's super nice. I just keep psyching myself out and worrying bc she doesn't reply to texts all that quickly - even though I know she's busy - and I *really really* like her. I've been on a bunch of dates w nice girls in the last year, but this feels different and I'm terrified of fucking it all up.

EDIT: How the fuck did this get here?

Edited by pabosher

People, please. The Video Game Deals thread is for posting about Video Game Deals. Not Recently Completed Games or wrong threads.

If I were to post directions for you, then I would be in the wrong thread, so instead you can just post in the wrong thread, and I'm sure people will be able to figure it out.

this is the wrong thread for posting references i dont get

please dont post references i will get either(this is the wrong thread)

put those posts in the 'references SBM gets' and references "SBM doesn't get" respectfully

post-33601-0-42864200-1454602259.jpg

Edited: Ooops, this is the wrong thread, not the bad thread.

Edited by Bjorn

I enjoyed the impromptu character creation screen with a dozen different character races to choose from, with what seemed like twenty backgrounds, like Grew up in the Circus or Snake Handler that gave you benefits AND penalties. Then a really neat cut scene played with an airship you are on getting attacked by orcs in biplanes. Back in game, a guy in a monk's robe comes up to your new character and claims you are The Living One, come on wings of fire!