Sign in to follow this  
Bidiot Bales

The Double Fine Radar

I want to gauge how many of the people I know from Double Fine are on these forums, so post!

If you're not from the Double Fine forums, post anyway! About Double Fine! Or food!

FOOD IS GOOD.

I'm sorry I'm a bit weird.

Hahaha, we get a lot of Europeans & those on the east coast, so you may get some responses overnight. Between about 4pm PT and 2am PT it tends to quiet down on the forums.

It's 6:40 AM where I'm from now.

Anyway, hello familiar drawn face, I was active a lot on the Double Fine forums during the Double Fine Adventure, but I barely visited the forums since then. I may have posted under a different name over there (iirc, my avatar was this red-hooded guy who pulled the skin from his own face with his claw-like hand...looked pixelated, gross and awesome XD). I'm glad you found your way over here!

Probably a bit too active unfortunately. ;)

I do remember that face very well. Utterly terrifying.

As a side note: I wish I could get up at 6:40 AM. I used to get up at like, 5 AM. But I am now lazy af. What is your secret?

Good to see you again! :)

I am a member of the Double Fine forums but I think I only posted once to get someone to help with survivor modes in Iron Brigades. Otherwise, while many Tim Schafer games mean a lot to me, there's not a ton for me to discuss there that I haven't already back in the lucasforums/mixnmojo/adventuregamers days.

I post in the DF forums occasionally (as TimeGentleman, same avatar).

Probably a bit too active unfortunately. ;)

I had a little edit war with myself, therefore this statement of yours looks like an odd non-sequitur now. Before I edited it out I said something like "I see that you're already a quite active poster here".

I do remember that face very well. Utterly terrifying.

As a side note: I wish I could get up at 6:40 AM. I used to get up at like, 5 AM. But I am now lazy af. What is your secret?

Good to see you again! :)

Thanks! :)

The secret is, of course, that I was still awake. :P

My sleep rhythm is an utter chaos at the moment. The past few days I slept a few hours here and there. Oh well...I guess I need a bit more structure in my day.