Sign in to follow this  
JamesGoblin

Do you have favorite game mount?

I would say Agro from Shadow of the Colossus. That game does such a great job convincing you, by way of a lot of subtle behaviors, that Agro is a character and not just a glorified car.

PCJ-600 if probably my favorite. It's quite fast and limber. It is also quite descent in climbing more sloped locations.

Have to agree with Jeremymc, the Druid Plow from Brütal Legend (currently replaying) is a damn fine wagon. It's hilariously derpy how it shoots over the terrain, but also has a satisfying sense of speed and you can get Psychonauts and Grim skins for it.

In World of Warcraft I was partial to the standard skeleton horses from the Forsaken.

Probably the Mako from ME 1 or The Warthogg

From mmo's it'd have to be a flying carpet from wow or a hover board from wildstar.

Billie from Heroes of the Storm.

Bille is correct mount all others are sad errors.

gkpbZxT.jpg

I just realized that this counts, and I suddenly have a clear answer. The Koopa shell from Mario 64. I love the music, the incredible speed, and the sense of momentum. The feel-bad parts of it, like running out of momentum or breaking the shell serve to make you appreciate it all the more.