Sign in to follow this  
Guts

Twin Peaks 2017 Anticipation & Speculation

So much b-roll in there tacitly attributed to Lynch that was directed by others! That's a nice featurette though. 

This is reminds me: I highly recommend the Reflections oral history of Twin Peaks book. It's a very quick but satisfying read especially if you enjoyed the thoughts we had on the podcast on all the different directors and what they brought to the show over its run. A ton of them are interviewed about their time on Peaks and they have a lot to offer.  

"I see it as a film. Instead of going on a truck to the theater, it goes on a truck to the... TV."  —David Lynch

8 hours ago, Chris said:

"I see it as a film. Instead of going on a truck to the theater, it goes on a truck to the... TV."  —David Lynch

If anything the new season will be justified by the new handful of minutes of footage of David Lynch doing press we get. 

And

"Keep your eye in the donut, not in the hole"

The darkest timeline would be that Cooper seems to be his old self just like Leland often seemed to just be Leland, but actually he's spent the last 25 years murdering girls who look like Laura Palmer.

But now that I think about it, the FBI agent who has spent 25 years hunting a serial killer without knowing that...dun dun dun...he himself was the killer all along sounds like a really hackneyed video game plot.  Which maybe makes it perfect for Twin Peaks??

I really love the fact that in this stupid age of internet and the need to leak information of unreleased shows and movies, everybody in the project have been 100% silent and just not said anything to reveal stuff from the show. It will be so cool now that the first episode of the third season will air tomorrow.