Sign in to follow this  
Travis

Let's Plays of Winter Wizard Jam 2015 Games

I sent a note via twitter to Jupiter Hadley, who does a ton of quick-hit game jam Let's Play videos, and she's started making them for the Winter Wizard Jam. She has posted part 1 already:

[

]*

She only spends a few minutes (or less) on each game just to give you an idea. I find these entertaining even when I'm not involved in the jam. Hope you guys do too.

Anyone else making videos of playing the entries? I'd love to see more.

*I swear I been using forums forever, but I'll be damned if I can find how to embed a video. I know it can be done.

I am definitely planning on doing a let's play of all the games, as well as some talk of my own. It probably wont get done until about two weeks from now, but I had the idea of roping in one of my game dev buddies to be blank slate to it. I'll probably record a video of my own game too.

p.s. use  tag

You don't need any tags, you just paste in the youtube.com url (rather than the youtu.be one):

Jupiter Hadley's parts 2 & 3:

Clyde's Let's Plays (so far?!):

Clyde's continued:

I am just going to gather videos in here for the casual reader to come and watch without having to dig into each thread. Feel free to add any others if you think this is a good idea!