Sign in to follow this  
Spenny

[Release] Shtone Hemge

The Wa is strong with this one! Feels like a very amicable mix of Surgeon Simulator and Besiege.

Man, I really loved this even if I was awful at some of those later levels. Some option to replay specific sections would be great, you could expand that jetpack-towing into a game of its own!

Really inspired by your ambition to do a physics-y thing, makes me really want to tackle something like this in a jam setting for sure

I forgot to ask, how did you do FB sharing from PC? Is there an easy plugin for that? I only know how to do it on a phone.

I used a code snippet similar to the one found here.

private const string TWITTER_ADDRESS = "http://twitter.com/intent/tweet";
private const string TWEET_LANGUAGE = "en"; 

void ShareToTwitter (string textToDisplay)
{
Application.OpenURL(TWITTER_ADDRESS +
            "?text=" + WWW.EscapeURL(textToDisplay) +
            "&lang=" + WWW.EscapeURL(TWEET_LANGUAGE));
}

The Wa is strong with this one! Feels like a very amicable mix of Surgeon Simulator and Besiege.

Thanks for the high praise!

Man, I really loved this even if I was awful at some of those later levels. Some option to replay specific sections would be great, you could expand that jetpack-towing into a game of its own!

Really inspired by your ambition to do a physics-y thing, makes me really want to tackle something like this in a jam setting for sure

Thanks for saying. I'm sure this is obvious, but the progression both tutorializes the game and sets up the jokes later rounds provide. I'm not sure how I could balance out the desire you express with the design goals of the progress.

Also, in terms of physics stuff, Bennett Foddy gave a great gdc talk on unity's physics. Good primer to get you ready.

Your strat on the level with the jetpacks and vertical stones is next level. NEXT LEVEL STRAT!!!!!

I think i said it on slack already, but i love this game! Awesome job:D

Your strat on the level with the jetpacks and vertical stones is next level. NEXT LEVEL STRAT!!!!!

I just watched this video and man, you are right. Genius! 

Yayy, dev commentary! Always a cool thing. You answered all the questions I had, gave me a shout-out and provided more Lu, so a 10.0 rating for you.

I had been considering doing a dev commentary myself, but I feel like me talking over a load of comic panels would be weird.