clyde

Rainbow Six: Siege

I had an interesting round of R6 last night. 

I continue to enjoy this gane a lot. 

Also, Glaz is so good now.

Hahaha that's great clyde. I kept thinking "oh gosh, they're gonna end up winning this aren't they?"

I had a really amazing moment last week where we were defending the garage in Consulate. We had fortified the garage door and put a Mira window there so we could see the inevitable breach attempt. And sure enough the whole damn team rolled up there with a Thermite and Thatcher. When they placed the charge we popped open the window and started firing at them and I tossed a C4 out at them. The the crossfire and C4 made them seek cover along the wall to the left... just where the Thermite charge was burning down. 

The Thermite charge exploded and ended up taking out 4 of the attackers. The entire killfeed was just filled with blue text. The only survivor was the Thermite who caught a stray bullet shortly after.

I love this game.

Single greatest thing that has happened to me in this game. But unfortunately my PS4 screwed up and wasn't able to save the clip. :(

I should try to contact the Mira I held down the site with, hopefully they managed to save it. 

Is anyone still playing this? I just picked it up on PC, sort of bummed because I need to grind to level 20 to join my friends in ranked.

I've been playing PUBG a lot recently and going back to a faster game seems crazy. Enjoying my time with the Operatives. 

1 hour ago, clyde said:

@YoThatLimp

I still play. 

I'm very interested in playing together. Casual is fine with me.

Hit me up! I'll probably not be on tonight, but should be on Thursday. 

I'm looking forward to playing a lot of this next week when the new operators come out (Sept 5th): 

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/848703/Rainbow-Six-Siege-operators-update-Blood-Orchid-release-date

Based off this description, they don't sound nearly as interesting as Jackal or Mira, but I love traps and I have a hard time effectively using sensory-deprevation devices so I'm looking forward to trying these new G.I.Joe toys out. I'm glad I have a season-pass; I look forward to new operators rather than dreading them. Based off the descriptions I probably wouldn't unlock any three of these characters if I had to grind for them.

got this for ps4 - haven't even played yet, will probably suck mega but would love to add a few of you.

xchen05 on psn.

On 9/1/2017 at 9:04 AM, clyde said:

I'm looking forward to playing a lot of this next week when the new operators come out (Sept 5th): 

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/848703/Rainbow-Six-Siege-operators-update-Blood-Orchid-release-date

Based off this description, they don't sound nearly as interesting as Jackal or Mira, but I love traps and I have a hard time effectively using sensory-deprevation devices so I'm looking forward to trying these new G.I.Joe toys out. I'm glad I have a season-pass; I look forward to new operators rather than dreading them. Based off the descriptions I probably wouldn't unlock any three of these characters if I had to grind for them.

It was good playing with you again @clyde ! I see why people dig this game, I wish the DLC operators were maybe a bit more attainable via regular currency hah.

4 minutes ago, YoThatLimp said:

It was good playing with you again @clyde ! I see why people dig this game, I wish the DLC operators were maybe a bit more attainable via regular currency hah.

I had a blast playing with you yesterday. After you talked positively about the shotgun I saw there was a shotgun-challenge available and I played with it last night. I like using Smoke with it now because I tend to push back a little bit when time is running out and I can throw smoke and then shoot in that general direction a few times.

Which operators do you have? I know you rock Sledge a lot. I've probably asked you that before but I don't remember. In a way I envy the limitation of having a small roster to get familar with, but I do like the novelty of getting to choose a particular operator based off of what killed me two rounds earlier.