N1njaSquirrel

Idle Santa 2015 - Giftees sent out! Get gifting!

Dat chicago mix doe. Cinnamon toast crunch is my favorite cereal.

(I also prefer twizzlers to red vines. but it is very much personal preference.)

Also, I hope you like everything and that it didn't get too abused during shipping. I tried really hard to remember what I didn't see on shelves last time I was in the UK.

(I also prefer twizzlers to red vines. but it is very much personal preference.)

Are you a monster?

Also, I hope you like everything and that it didn't get too abused during shipping. I tried really hard to remember what I didn't see on shelves last time I was in the UK.

It's all in top nick. The only thing available over here are reeses but I've never had them.

If I had known Secret Santa was basically "The Transatlantic Candy Swap Thread" I would have been ALL OVER IT.

The Chicago popcorn mix is great too but I've had to cut the cinnamon toast crunch with cornflakes so it's not unbearably sweet.

I received fantastic gifts, a big box of them. Pictures will follow.

Thank you Secret Santa! (It's totally Woodfella.)

I received fantastic gifts, a big box of them. Pictures will follow.

Thank you Secret Santa! (It's totally Woodfella.)

You tried the pudding yet? How is it? Didn't taste it before I wrapped it! Hope you liked everything man.

You tried the pudding yet? How is it? Didn't taste it before I wrapped it! Hope you liked everything man.

Yeah, I tried it, it's great. This kind of pudding is something we don't have here. Wiki says, I think, that it's the Christmas version of British pudding, no?

So, that's what I got for Idle Christmas:

IdleSanta.jpg

(I hope the link works. Excuse the bad quality.)

Said pudding, custard powder, that goes together with the pudding (at least in my mind - mh?), English tea, fantastic, as we like tea a lot and the English ones were great so far, cream fudge, very tasty, mini chocolate cupcakes which are amazing!, A Little Hostory of the World and Top of the Lake. I'm eager to read the book and though I know (and like) Top-Lake already, it's good to have it legally on Blue Ray.

Thanks again Woodfella, great gifts, you pretty much were right on the mark regarding my tastes, even with stuff I weren't familiar with before.

(I wonder what happened to my presents...?)

So glad you liked everything just got what i thought was cool and tasty and hoped for the best!

and yeah the custard was meant to go with the pudding. You did get the letter too right? Or have I forgotten to out it in there?

Edit: Gosh darn it qNdcTlh.jpg

That explains why there wasn't a note or card or something inside. I wondered.

Maybe you can PM me a scan - just if it's not too much of a hassle.

Sorry for necroing this thread, but my gift arrived! :D 

1618984489aa523ed28b5c74fa8d8f1e0ae243ab

It would have arrive slightly sooner, but Customs were holding it hostage like the Mafia that they are. Also apologies on the grainy photo, when I get this beauty in a frame I'll use the DSLR for a better quality photo. 

Thanks for this! It really is a nice piece of art, and now I have a foothold on getting more Video Game artwork on the walls here. My wife isn't a video game fan, but she likes this, so it'll probably go up in the living room somewhere. 

Thanks again!

Yayyyyyyyyyyy you got it! Sorry that took so long! I also got mine about a week ago! (pictures incoming, once I figure out how to upload images here!)

Sorry for necroing this thread, but my gift arrived! :D

1618984489aa523ed28b5c74fa8d8f1e0ae243ab

It would have arrive slightly sooner, but Customs were holding it hostage like the Mafia that they are. Also apologies on the grainy photo, when I get this beauty in a frame I'll use the DSLR for a better quality photo. 

Thanks for this! It really is a nice piece of art, and now I have a foothold on getting more Video Game artwork on the walls here. My wife isn't a video game fan, but she likes this, so it'll probably go up in the living room somewhere. 

Thanks again!