N1njaSquirrel

Idle Santa 2015 - Giftees sent out! Get gifting!

So this was pretty fun last year, so I'm saying let's do it again! Same rules as last time:

How to enter:

• PM me with your name, Address and country before the 30th November.
  • In the PM, also state if you are up for: shipping (i.e. physical present), international shipping (i.e. present from abroad), digital, or all/mix of the above!
  • Also state any important information like food allergies.
  • If you are wanting a digital present, also include your steam ID/email address.

Rules:

• Present(s) should cost no less than $20 - $25, excluding shipping (note: I have no idea how much international shipping costs, so if this'll cost too much, let me know!)
  • You must be an established forum member to enter (50+ posts). This is to prevent flakey flakers flaking out at the last minuet, meaning someone doesn't get a present and being sad. They'll probably cry. I know I would.

After the 30th, I shall randomly assign people according to their shipping options, and then hopefully people will send off stuff and it'll all be fun and games. You shall get the address of your secret Santa by the 1st/2nd Post on this thread what you get! Or don't! (but do)

I'm in. Again.

Last year was great and exciting and I got marvelous things.

Thanks N1njaSquirrel!

...I wonder whether lots of people wrote you a PM N1nja but didn't want to make their participation known by writing in this thread.

Everybody should santa, it's fun!

I hope this ends up as just n1nja and castrop and they are forced to go through a hilarious rigmarole of pretending they don't know who their SS is.

I don't think it's come down to that yet, we've got a while yet. Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate this year. This time of year is always a nightmare at work and I don't want to add additional shopping to the mix this year. 

...I wonder whether lots of people wrote you a PM N1nja but didn't want to make their participation known by writing in this thread.

Everybody should santa, it's fun!

People have messaged me! I've got 6 entrants so far! Sorry for being inactive, I'm a major butt!

Thanks for the pin tabacco! I'm excited for santaing!

You must be an established forum member to enter (50+ posts)

Probably want to add that the account was made at least before you posted this thread, just to be safe.

Hey guys! Messages of your Idle Giftee has been sent! If you are unhappy with what you got for whatever reason, please say quickly and I'll make some changes!

I look forward to all the presents!

I got my gift and it has a lot of chocolate "sharing blocks" which I guess is British for king size. Such judgmental, delicious candy.

It also had Wolf Hall in it, which saves me from having to get a book for my holiday trip home. And some tea, which is nice since I was out and kept forgetting to buy more at the store!

I took a picture of everything, so I'll upload it when I'm feeling less lazy! It is a nice package and I like it. Thank you!