Has anyone checked out Subterfuge for iOS/Android? Looks like a pretty neat collaborative real-time strategy game by the guys that made World of Goo. http://subterfuge-game.com

I'm just about to start a game with some folks at work so we'll see how that goes.

You can install the Alpha by visiting http://subterfuge-game.com/install.php from your phone.

I started a private match. If you want to join, send me a private message on here, and I'll send you the link to the game!

I did some of the tutorial missions, but I'm still way unprepared for the real thing!

This game has moderately consumed me over the past week. When I gave them ten bucks, which y'all should do, I fell into a hole of optimizing my sub orders hours ahead of time.

My current game has been interesting. Almost everyone has timed out and auto resigned, but that has created a landscape of passive strongholds, neutral mobs if you will, that myself and the only other player has had the navigate. My capturing of a neutral mine of a resigned player has hopefully clenched my victory.

My game will end in about one day (in victory! Fingers crossed) and then I'd love to get one going with some thumbs. Or earlier, if the interest is there.

This wasn't clear in the app store description - the $10 purchase allows you to set up private games. If I have a group of four people to play with, do we all need to buy the IAP, or just the person setting up the game?

I think it only applies to the person setting it up, but I could be wrong. Maybe I just assumed the best!

If anyone happens to see me in-game, my name is Kohr-Ah. If you're in the game I'm in now, I probably just attacked you out of the blue, so sorry about that.