darthbator

Idle Thumbs Readers Slack & Discord

On 2018-06-28 at 9:43 AM, Gwardinen said:

It seems like generating invite links has been switched off somewhere along the way - I am not a Slack expert and don't know whether that was deliberate or who can turn it back on or how. For now new people will need to give their email address to someone already in the Slack again - posting in this thread is probably a decent way to show interest.

I am a new people, and i would very much like to get in on this "slack" thing, of which you speak...

Email magnus.johnson {a} hotmail dot com

3 hours ago, Tant Ragnar said:

I am a new people, and i would very much like to get in on this "slack" thing, of which you speak...

Email magnus.johnson {a} hotmail dot com

Invite sent

It looks like this doesn’t work again, also is Slack the preferred choice over Discord (if there even is one)?

If someone can DM me an invite that’D be superb. B)

There is a Discord but Slack is the active one.

051 is gonna send you an invite :) 

Sooo... iiiis... The Slack still a thing? Say that I'm missing the community? Here's my email if someone'd be so kind to send me an invite.

schrijverleeuwenhart [[[at]]] gmail . com

BTW what are the main active channels in Slack? I'm basically only in the TV and movies one at the moment.

[edit] Actually I may have muted one of the active ones, #phaedrus-chat, I think it overwhelmed me at some point.

So uuhh, Slack seems to be down for the last eight hours or so,  it seems I ended back at the forum after way too long period of not being here.