Sign in to follow this  
Rxanadu

Do any scandals about Satoru Iwata exist yet?

I keep thinking about previously wonderful people like Bill Cosby and the Elmo voice, and I'm so scared we'll find out in about a decade that Mr. Iwata was doing something terrible or was connected to some horrible thing. 

Please, someone tell me about any odd scandal Mr. Iwata was involved in, if any. I really don't want to hear about that one time Mr. Iwata maybe diddled a child while developing Kirby at HAL; I just want to make sure it didn't happen.

P.S. I also hope Mr. Miyamoto didn't do anything weird or scandalous when he envisioned his ideas for Mario and Zelda.

Iwata and Peach had a sordid affair. Mario and Iwata buried the hatchet but they never really liked each other. Ever noticed how they were never on stage together?

I'm sorry but what exactly is the purpose of this thread?

I get being curious about whether or not a well-liked public figure was secretly a shithead or worse. But did you really create this thread thinking we are all gonna come in here and post all kinds of juicy gossip about a well respected industry veteran that just fucking died? If this is a joke, it might take the cake for the worst joke. If not, then fuck off with this nonsense. It has no place here.