Sign in to follow this  
Cleinhun

The Davis/Sacramento Area Friendship Conspiracy

Ewokskick & I are heading over now via bike. I'm a white woman, brown hair, gray t-shirt that says "pizza is life" on it. He's a tall light brown haired white man w/ glasses & a short sleeved button up plaid shirt.

Here are some of the videos I talked about yesterday:

Also, last was a success; I thought it was. I spilled a beer on a fellow Thumbs, got some delicious pizza and ended the night with mouth savoring ice cream sandwiches.

Unfortunately missed this thread. Born and raised in Davis, but live in SF now. No idea there were a bunch of Thumbs in Davis/Sacto. 

You guys all go to UCD or what? 

I am a PhD student at UCD.  I think I'm the only one of us who goes to UCD.

Also, last was a success; I thought it was. I spilled a beer on a fellow Thumbs, got some delicious pizza and ended the night with mouth savoring ice cream sandwiches.

Agreed.  We should do it again soon.

We should do this again some weekend or other, how are you all feeling?

Ewokskick (Cory) & I have an obligation next Saturday (the 15th)  but other than that August is pretty much clear for us. This Saturday (8/8) is the last day of the International, and I know Cory will want to watch that, which will likely absorb this Saturday. If we wanted to meet earlier in the day on a Sunday or something that would work out too, or if we wanted to do Saturday the 22nd.

We should probably set up another scheduling doodle.

It feels kinda silly setting up the doodle poll for 3 people,especially since it sounds like the 22nd works for everyone anyway.

Alright, if y'all are okay with this idea:

Since we met-up in Davis last time, let's do Sacramento. Maybe y'all can carpool up to my apartment and I can drive y'all to a place to eat and then drink.

I'm thinking Indian (Curry Club) or Vietnamese (Pho Bac Hoa Viet) or Ethopian (Abyssinia--the old name for Ethopia) and then go to an English pub or a Karaoke/dive bar.

What do y'all think?

That all sounds pretty good to me.

I think maybe we should continue to make plans in PM though. Probably everyone who lives in the area has seen the thread already, and it feel weird to keep bumping a thread that only four people care about.