Cordeos

Hitman: Steve Gaynor Edition

The next elusive target will be one of a pair of twins. You need to kill one and not even touch the other. Sounds fun, but really hard.

I just finished it in the least interesting way possible. 

I found them down by the docks, walked right up to them and figured out which one was wearing the watch. When they walked close enough to the speedboat exit, I just pulled out my silverballer, took out the watch wearing guy and booked it for the exit.

Yeah I did the same thing but just with the car exit. It wasn't ideal but I just wasn't coming up with anything better. 

I did this elusive target similarly to Steve Gaynor, but in a less insane fashion.

Instead of sniping him from street level I did it from the balcony of the apartment belonging to that lazy kitchen assistant.

I did this elusive target similarly to Steve Gaynor, but in a less insane fashion.

Instead of sniping him from street level I did it from the balcony of the apartment belonging to that lazy kitchen assistant.

I attempted to do this, but

people kept spotting either a security guard trespassing on the guy's balcony, or a kitchen assistant holding a sniper rifle, so I did it from the ruined tower near the crashed van.

This was my first ET

Dressed as Waiter, went down to the wine store by the Church, poisoned target then killed him throwing up in the other room. Annoyingly a guard saw me trying to move the body so I ran upstairs hid in a box then snuck out via the rooftops.

Lmao, what???

I hope we get the Chuckle Brothers in the future

There was a great ad campaign for Hitman where you had to pick between Gary Busey and Gary Cole as to who we got to kill:

There are 6 videos for this campaign, I suggest you watch all of them

I don't have many strong feelings about Gary Busey, but what does anyone have against Gary Cole? He was the voice of Harvey Birdman and he's great on Veep.

So I guess I didn't get the Bonus pack after all. Chose the wrong way to buy my missions.

Yup, they don't come with the individual DLCs, so apparently Marrakesh for instance won't give you all Marrakesh missions. I'd have to buy the Upgrade pack DLC, but that doesn't account for what I've bought already, so I'd be losing 16€.

That's concerning. I think they weathered through a lot of the initial criticism of the game from people that were upset about the episodic structure & the always online components, and most of the recent steam reviews were overwhelmingly positive. But people buying episodes piecemeal are getting a really raw deal with this bonus episodes feature, and I think they'll take a (justified) hit because of it.

Wouldn't be so bad if the upgrade price scaled, but it doesn't.

That's a huge disappointment, I've been buying them singly as well, figuring that I'd just give them the extra $5 for buying them one-by-one.

Super lame that I can't play the new stuff even though i've bought each pack day of release just individually. Shaking my head IO.

This sounds pretty dumb. One would think that Steam could extend the reduced bundle pricing scheme to the Hitman Complete Edition.

So I guess I didn't get the Bonus pack after all. Chose the wrong way to buy my missions.

Do you know if this is intentional? might be worth contacting them about it.

The Sapienza bonus level seems to be the more fun one, its a lot more along the lines of Hitman's dark weird sense of humor. There are a lot of opportunities to sabotage the movie set and I want to try all of them :)

The Marrakesh bonus level is more a classic level. Still good, but not as unique.

The patch that came along with the level added a feature that I wanted for a while. Items in your inventory now let you know if they will be found via frisking.

Oof. Experiencing awful performance with the game again after this update. Hope it gets fixed before the Elusive Target release!

I'm pretty sure it's intentional. People on their forums are talking about a third bonus mission, after which the three will be bundled as a DLC pack.

I'll end up buying the upgrade, but right now I can't afford it and when I do buy it I'll have the taste of blood in my mouth.