Chris

Idle Thumbs 215: Flirtation & Procreation

Gabe's interruptions were a welcome addition and this was a super good episode! :tup: :tup: :tup:

This, 100%

Of the two people on this podcast, the one who I most expected to get obsessed about a game and playing it in a really creepy way was not Chris.

Of the two people on this podcast, the one who I most expected to get obsessed about a game and playing it in a really creepy way was not Chris.

Well there was that one Chris quote about living in the simulation, or something like that.

I've never had trouble keeping Chris, Sean, or Jake's voice straight, but it took me quite a while to tell Steve and Nick apart.

I can distinctly remember hearing Nick, Chris, and Jake's voices when I heard my first episode, trying to figure out who they were, and how different my impressions of them are now. They were talking about Rock Band (I think the drums specifically). Chris' baritone voice made him seem way older than the other two in my mind.

Nick, I'm fairly sure you won't see this, but if there is anything that I can do to make you play more of Crusader Kings 2, let me know! It is a game that is evergreen for me and I have dozens of interesting starts to suggest. We could even organize the greatest of elusive unicorns, a CK2 multiplayer match!

That applies to literally anyone else, too. Message me and we'll load up a game where we're dukes in the Holy Roman Empire. You'll learn everything from me.

I am most tentatively interested because that would be a ton of fun but I can in no way commit right no with no internet/consistent game playing time.

When's the last time you tried? EU4 and CK2 have had much more stable multiplayer since around 6 months ago (though EU4 seems to work better for some reason.)