Korax

DISHONORED 2: MISS HONORED

I don't have anything real to say about this yet, I just wanted to lay claim to the joke.

Looks pretty cool.

Nice neckerchief.

Super pumped about this. 

List of wants (haven't played the DLC for the first one yet, so maybe some of this was addressed there):

-More missions like the ball.

-More non-lethal options.

-Bigger difference of effects between non-lethal takedowns and lethal takedowns.

-More interesting/useful information-based skills than just "see through walls".

-Better finale.

What I want:

- less passive admonishment from the game if I choose to use systems other than stealth

No other complaints. I'm pretty psyched for this.

Cara Ellison confirmed to be working on this game.

Sold. :tup:

Woo, didn't hear that one, that's seems like a really good fit. Time to go back and read her Embed With with Harvey Smith!

What I want:

- less passive admonishment from the game if I choose to use systems other than stealth

No other complaints. I'm pretty psyched for this.

I sort of agree here. I do want stealth and combat playstyles to feel like they affect the world differently (as per my comment above, I want enemies to wake up if they've been knocked out). But I agree that the passive admonishment was kind of lame. I think I want it to be a more active difference, like a bigger effect if people find dead bodies or something.

Cara Ellison confirmed to be working on this game.

Sold. :tup:

What really?!

cool this is cool game was already gonna be cool now this is cooler

cool this is cool game was already gonna be cool now this is cooler

cool

What are the general opinions of the first game's DLC? I played the main game, but none of the extras. They are all included in the Steam sale currently and I'm kind of tempted if they pop up on a flash sale. Anything worth playing?

I've only heard good things about the DLC. Not played it myself either, so this "definitive edition" sounds tempting to me.

Neato. Dishonored was, like, the game I wanted Bioshock to be.

As long as it continues to have level design worthy of the Looking Glass heritage, I'll be stoked to the max.

One of the DLCs was a time trial sort of thing so you might want to skip that. At least one of them (Knife of Dunwall) I have played some of it and it was good. There was a whale.

Knife of Dunwall and Brigmore Witches are essentially just one story arc, so those you should get together. It's at least on par with the base game quality-wise, so if you want more of that, it's definitely worth checking out.

Super hyped for Dishonored 2. I do hope they stick to the aesthetic of the first game; the painterly visuals are so wonderfully refreshing.

P.S. Emily!!#$%#