Chris

Idle Thumbs 214: Ship It, Droopy

Whew, glad to hear there's a timestamp given for Life is Strange spoilers.  I listened to what felt like at least 30 seconds of back-and-forth on whether or not spoilers were going to happen, and the tone made it sound as if they could fly forth at any moment ("warning, he can't be stopped" is the sort of thing I would usually assume is a joke only to be followed by a spoiler and leaving me saying "well, what did I expect, they told me"), so I too had punched out for fear of something being blurted before I could stop it. In the future I'll be more trusting of your judgment!

Whew, glad to hear there's a timestamp given for Life is Strange spoilers.  I listened to what felt like at least 30 seconds of back-and-forth on whether or not spoilers were going to happen, and the tone made it sound as if they could fly forth at any moment ("warning, he can't be stopped" is the sort of thing I would usually assume is a joke only to be followed by a spoiler and leaving me saying "well, what did I expect, they told me"), so I too had punched out for fear of something being blurted before I could stop it. In the future I'll be more trusting of your judgment!

Yeah, I did this too. 

Do people really complain when you give timestamps? I thought it was just an issue of requiring extra editing time.

I'm the weirdo who sent in the Droopy McCool thing. I'm bummed I didn't use my handle instead. Also, I wish I'd thought to be more clear that the reason I even sent the email is because I'd downloaded the Topps Star Wars Trading Card app discussed in one of the ad midrolls and discovered Droopy McCool via that app. Star Wars names are weird, but that was new to me. 

There were also two Power Rangers rip-offs that both took place in virtual reality:

The absolute best moment from the VR Troopers opening:

2vmwto8.png

I'm the weirdo who sent in the Droopy McCool thing. I'm bummed I didn't use my handle instead. Also, I wish I'd thought to be more clear that the reason I even sent the email is because I'd downloaded the Topps Star Wars Trading Card app discussed in one of the ad midrolls and discovered Droopy McCool via that app. Star Wars names are weird, but that was new to me.

We're dumb!

FYI, My high-charisma spy character in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion is named Ma'ax Chaarmo.