Sign in to follow this  
Nelsormensch

Terminal7 31: A Dog Steals Your Skull

Terminal7 31: 

719__cover.jpg

A Dog Steals Your Skull

The BC Regional took place last weekend, and Terminal7 was out in full force. Jesse constructed his Corp deck by drafting against himself, join to learn how such things are possible.

We have also arrived in the dark alleys of Chrome City and their greymarket cyberware dealers. Is it worth having your face peeled off so your boring normal skull can be upgraded to a rad metal skull? Only one way to find out!

Games Discussed: Android: Netrunner

I suppose this is benefiting the heck out of hindsight (God knows I made a ton of mistakes in my local regional), but even after the recovery with Reuse you've set the CI player way back. With the burst econ they tend to use you're in a much better position to make money than they are, plus, with all those cards they ditched and likely no Jackson on the table they would have to have had 10+ agenda points in either archives or in their 10 card hand. 

edit: Also, there was no 2013 Netrunner Canadian Nationals, and though it wasn't in Toronto proper (technically), it wasn't in a weird suburb or anything, but basically right next to the Airport. 

Hi guys, enjoying listening to your podcast for the first time and the discussion regarding the different ways the cards in chrome city can be used.

Just wanted to let you know however that Oaktown Renovation + Mushin No Shin and giving that agenda 3 advancement tokens would not gain 6 credits. The reason for this is because of the wording on the agenda: 

Whenever you advance Oaktown Renovation, gain 2 credits (or 3 if there are 5 or more advancement tokens on Oaktown Renovation).

What this means is that advancing ≠ placing advancement tokens. I had also initially misunderstood this card, and came across a topic on BGG with a response from Lukas regarding these mechanics.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1377838/lukas-oaktown-renovation-advancing-vs-placing-adva

Thanks and sorry that I'm being such a rules stickler.