Damn. Feel like this event is rolling up so fast.

I'll say the thing that about most excited about E3 this year is seeing Austin Walker help cover it with the GB crew.

Oh, and whatever Fallout 4 thing we'll see and possible The Last Guardian (b/c I'm hopeless).

Nintendo knocked it out of the park last year, and I'm super keen to see what they bring this time around. I love the Treehouse people and their love for the games they showcase is clearly evident.

Microsoft at the Oculus event:

"Hey do you want to play Xbox One games in VR?"

"Umm...sure...I guess"

"Great! All you need is an Xbox One, a powerful PC with Windows 10, and an Oculus Rift to play them in a crappy looking virtual cinema...but you get a controller for free!"

Also, their fucking sizzle reel crashed.

Not gonna lie, Oculus Touch (the weird controller things) looks goddamn amazing.

So... what now? Sony has Morpheus, Microsoft has Oculus (let's be real, it's a Microsoft product now), and Vive/SteamVR is on the table (potentially as the 'PC' equivalent)?

VR is gonna get crazy in the next year.

I feel like the "internet of things" has probably had its time and is done as a phrase.  I think it would feel oddly dated to hear it mentioned now. 

This must have been before Windows 10: Internet of things Core edition was announced, proving that tech companies are still behind every trend ever.

This must have been before Windows 10: Internet of things Core edition was announced, proving that tech companies are still behind every trend ever.

Oh god, I thought you were joking (I pay no attention to Windows development).

The only reason I know is the Tested podcast. I had to Google to make sure it was true before I posted it.

I only ever see internet of things pop up in tech security stuff, usually just to point out that if someone wants to take over your fridge you are fucked

I saw a story recently about how connected appliances make it easy to steal wifi passwords

This is good for adding to my list of reasons why the Internet of Things is a bad idea, which currently only has two entries on it:

• Your refrigerator liked your washing machine's post
  • The inevitability of subsidised appliances (and even things like elevators or escalators) with ongoing usage charges

I don't know about you but my fridge hates every thing my washing machine has to say.

My fridge and my washing machine stare at each other, every day, 24 hours a day, years on end. 

If they could move, there would be murder, I'm sure. 

Oh weird, that's actually why I sort of said that, mine also directly face eachother all day. Hooray for laundry in the kitchen.

For something like the past three or four E3s I've been without internet (usually spend that time at a summer house) and missed the whole thing. Is there a good way of following it without dedicating hours and hours to it? (I'm guessing no)

Nintendo drops a new 3DS multiplayer game as Round 2 of this Nintendo World Championships, Blastball, a kind of FPS future soccer-game that looks a lot like Metroid Prime Hunters