Marek

Katamari Damacy trailer

What's an animutation? Whatever it is, it's groovy! And if this is actually the intro we're getting, it's worth the buy alone.

It's a typical style of fan created Flash movie with random things going on and Japanese music playing.

What's an animutation? Whatever it is, it's groovy! And if this is actually the intro we're getting, it's worth the buy alone.

Yeah, the title sequence is the same in the American version and for $20 ya can't go wrong!

I do ever so wish someone would release the Katamari Damacy soundtrack.

I've googled it and I know now. I still think it's cool they used this kind of thing as a cinematic. It fits the game and they did it with so much sveltiness ;)

Is the soundtrack available for dl or purchase anywhere? Can't seem to get it off of that link.

By the way, this game has the best soundtrack ever (short of Grim Fandango).

Is the soundtrack available for dl or purchase anywhere? Can't seem to get it off of that link.

By the way, this game has the best soundtrack ever (short of Grim Fandango).

Here ya go - a bit pricey though. Kinda crazy that you'd end up spending more on it than on the game itself!

Should I be worried about that I've already watched the Katamari intro five times? It has this... effect on me. I get... blissful... :gaming:

If this game was also made for DC, I'd buy it immediately.

It wouldn't be so difficult to do the job, considering that both the PS2 and DC are same generation machines. :mrt:

Not really. I was just making a comparison. Google will explain all. :fart:

I'm an idiot. What exactly am I supposed to google? I tried Katamary(i) Damacy(shii) animutation but nothing.

I'm an idiot. What exactly am I supposed to google? I tried Katamary(i) Damacy(shii) animutation but nothing.

Oh wait. Did you mean to google for what animutation is? And yeah, that intro/trailer is pretty similar to it.

Actually I just googled for 'animutation' anyway. I didn't actually know it was *invented* by Trapezoid. I only thought he was one of the first to do it. You learn every day :)

Well it sure as hell isn't anywhere around me, none of the game stores around me ever got any shipments, but I've been assured "more are on the way". :shifty:

Trapezoid invented the term "animutation" but is it actually a widespread internet term? Maybe it is and I just don't keep up with these things...

Trapezoid invented the term "animutation" but is it actually a widespread internet term? Maybe it is and I just don't keep up with these things...

Hmm... maybe it isn't. As I read it, he invented the style of animation (including the term perhaps)?

Trapezoid didn't invent that style, he just coined the term Animutation and it has caught on in some circles.

Making crazy flying singing and dancing collages is what everyone does when they first get Flash or Director, he just did a very very good, entertaining job of it.

Trapezoid didn't invent that style, he just coined the term Animutation and it has caught on in some circles.

Making crazy flying singing and dancing collages is what everyone does when they first get Flash or Director, he just did a very very good, entertaining job of it.

Fuck Trapezoid.

If Salon called you up and interviewed you would you shut up about Trapezoid? He is a decently talented guy, even if the animutations are pretty derivitive from a certain point of view.