Quick-step your way to the top of the leaderboards (just watch out for red bats)

Enjoyed doing these vids for Spelunky, but I'm completely burned out on that game. Crypt of the Necrodancer kicks the shit out of me on a regular basis. Revel in my suffering, and share some suffering of your own in this topic :)

Here's the daily for 7/5/15

I can't bring myself to blow up the shop. I did accidentally the other day and had a genuine moment of panic when i thought the shopkeeper was going to whip out his shotgun.

Yes, he's much more placid, presumably he has insurance. I read in the patch notes a while back about something called a "monstrous shopkeeper"? Can't wait to meet whatever that is!

I don't know how to fight the guy that killed me:( (well, i do now, i unlocked him for training)

Here's todays. I was very bad, but I'm blaming the shonky framerate for throwing me off my A-game

Oh, i encountered the monster shopkeeper:D Also, i learned something new about shrines:(

Oops, i never hit the last Publish step.

Also, if you are going to be speaking during nercodance you should really be rapping to the beat. Even if it is tricky to rap a rhyme, to rap a rhyme that's right on time.

Yes, he's much more placid, presumably he has insurance. I read in the patch notes a while back about something called a "monstrous shopkeeper"? Can't wait to meet whatever that is!

It's a terrifying break of your expectations.

Last 2 i recorded were insta-gibs so i didn't bother uploading. Got a little further today!

Ive been recording but i keep forgetting to put them up. Yesterday i died on the boss, the day before, i exited a blood portal and instantly got squished by a minatour. Still not made it past world 1 on a daily!

Started doing daylies today. Did not go very well. I rather suck at dealing with some enemies (especially dragons).

There isn't a scoreboard after you die, right?

It doesn't come up right away, but I think you can access the leaderboard.

Haven't done these (played or recorded) for days as I've been moving house and it has been a tremendous ballache.

Will get back on it soon! Btw, y'all need to listen to the A_Rival remix album, post-haste

Sad to see that this thread seems to have died a death :( I know there are people on this forum playing Crypt, but they're all too modest to record videos for us to watch.

I'm not too modest! Mainly because I'm godawful. The game is loud in this latest vid, and my voice is a bit quiet comparatively, which is likely a good thing.

I'm not too modest to post, I just had a terrible laptop that couldn't record anything for a long time. I can probably record a bit next month.

That was super cool! I wanna go play now and see if the same happens for me, but I assume this Counts as part of the playing the same level.

Holy moly, I'd never seen that! Awesome.

I wouldn't reallt know where to start to begin recording this to be hones.

Could use Open Broadcaster (totally free), or I used Xsplit Gamecaster which is very easy to use but wants you to purchase it to unlock some extra features.

In the case of Necrodancer, you can watch replays of your runs. So if it helps I think you could play first and then retroactively record, though I recommend investigating that first, just in case I'm mistaken.

*MASSIVE SIGH*

I'm actually more annoyed that I can't play and speak coherently than that I died ignominiously to some dumb skellington. Perhaps I'll do what SBM suggested and record my gibber over the replay.

Yeah, I can't even hold a light conversation with my girlfriend as I play so I know I couldn't properly record 'live'.