Patters

Grand ThVmb Auto PC

I would be. My brother would also probably be down if we need to fill out a team.

I really want to finish off the heists tonight by doing the last one in one go. I really hope 3 other people show up tonight! :)

I don't think I'll be able to make next Monday, I'm afraid. I could maybe do Tuesday if the rest of you will be available. Or, if you have to complete the heist without me, I'll understand (though I might never forgive you).

Are there still people playing this? I still need to do the last heist (and somebody to host that heist because I cannot do that for rockstar reasons)

No, rockstar thought it was a good idea to only open heists for (re)play when you were the host, or open them all once you've completed them all.

I've hosted the first heist, and after that I've only been a participant in heists planned by Ysbreker. So even though I've completely every part of all the heists up to the last one, I'm not allowed to start the last heist myself.

Just wanted to make clear it was not my rockstar life, but rockstar the company that was being the problem.

I also need to do the last part of the last heist, which I missed last time because of stupid other engagements.

I have only done the 2-man heist and Prison Break, and would quite like to do any of the others!

this isn't going anywhere.

How about next Sunday at 21:00 CEST?