Patters

Grand ThVmb Auto PC

I've been undecided as to whether or not to get this game. I played the single player on the console version and have no real desire to replay that, but the potential for multiplayer hijinks makes me want to get it. I played a bit of GTA4 online with some of the Idle forumites and it was the most fun I've had in that game, so the thought of more of that is exciting.

I think I'll wait until it gets cheaper; I can't really justify spending that much at the moment.

Good lord this thread title

Thank you

I'd buy the game except I know most people who participate in the multiplayer sessions play in the middle of a work day... ):

Good lord this thread title

Thank you

I'd buy the game except I know most people who participate in the multiplayer sessions play in the middle of a work day... ):

It felt like the only appropriate title!

Traditionally the GTA players have been EU based with a few in NA who were students, which is why the time was chosen

Yeah I know but that's why I can't play and won't buy!

If it goes on sale in time for summer vacation, I'm in! I have 10 weeks of school left, then 8 weeks off. For those 8 weeks, I would love to get in some multiplayer shenanigans in all sorts of games, GTAV included.

I'm up for it. So far I'm enjoying single player more than what I've played from GTA4. I have yet to try MP.

Haven't installed my copy, but I'd totally be up for it. MP is basically why I bought this again so I'd love to give it a shot sometime.

I don't get paid for the month until Wednesday, so would be out this week, potentially in next?

While I have the game, I am in the midst of moving right now and don't have internet until Tuesday.

Also I have the Rockstar Social Club version rather than the Steam version, so I'm guessing I need to add people via that service in order to play with them. I'm Gwardinen there in case anyone knows how to add me.

Aw, wish I could play with ya'll, but that'll probably won't happen in a long time. That lack of money, yo. 

Can you join multiple crews? I just picked this up to play with my buddies and all the rockstar social stuff is confusing.

I think so, because it says "crews" not "crew". Buy probably only one can be active at the time.

Just to be clear. Make sure you got past the GTA Online tutorial and that you can freely roam the online world. Otherwise you are not allowed to join.

I heard that MOnday was a shitty day and that other days of the week were super way cooler.

a shitty day to put your lips on some copper, but a great day for some carjacking

Eventually ill get this on pc and join, I just got to wait to I can afford it and also download it. I joined from my ps3 account till then. 

Mondays, you say. Well ok then. I'll see you folks in July, barring some weekend shenanigans happening sometime. Hope it's still running.