Sign in to follow this  
Nelsormensch

Terminal7 28: I Believe Denzel is Symmetrical

Terminal7 28: 

685__cover.jpg

I Believe Denzel is Symmetrical

The SanSan Cycle begins in the biotech hub of northern California. The Valley hosts the best and brightest biotechology companies in the world and their breakthroughs are now available for both corporations and runner.  A new Jinteki ID has one of the three different abilities, secretly selected by the corp at the start of the game. Runners can now splice their genetic code to be smart, faster, better. Cyberware is tired and primitive, the future is modifying the very programming of life itself.

Games Discussed: Android: Netrunner

There's a 3rd Jinteki agenda with agenda counters you guys forgot about, Braintrust. Braintrust with Genetic Resequencing is potentially really strong I think, but what I really want to try is Braintrust+Mushin+Greenhouse so it has 2 agenda counters as soon as you score it.

There's a 3rd Jinteki agenda with agenda counters you guys forgot about, Braintrust. Braintrust with Genetic Resequencing is potentially really strong I think, but what I really want to try is Braintrust+Mushin+Greenhouse so it has 2 agenda counters as soon as you score it.

Yeah, I realized that about 20 minutes after the cast! If GR said "the rez cost of all ICE is decreased by 1 credit" that would be solid, let alone the flexibility from the other targets.