Sign in to follow this  
nkornek

[DevLog] Rich Uncle VS Cool Uncle

Small update tonight. Added some cameo appearances by the Idle Thumbs family and proper target tracking for the camera.

SadAdvancedDoe.gif

The Wizard Jam has resulted in the best gifs. I hope that Sean's weird gifstalker has just been sending him these non stop.

Your pre-game lobby is rad. I love the ready check :D

Thanks

I just did another update on the lobby system to make it even more rad. I'll post the build later tonight

It's finally here! The first official alpha build of the game is available in my first post. At this point it's mostly just missing some music and final tuning/bugtesting, but it's well on track for a Friday release.

What's new in this version? Well, for one, the lobby is now smoothly integrated with the rest of the game. I've also put in the final hooks for win/loss/draw, and added in a bunch of sound effects.

SardonicArcticBeauceron.gif

Link is on the front page. I'm going to post these versions as dropbox links since A ) Hopefully you'll want to download it and play with friends, and B ) Unity web player is COMPLETELY BROKEN right now.

Only in Chrome at the moment, right?

I dunno, I tried it with IE just out of curiosity and it was doing some really funky things with the game's graphics

Really enjoyed the look of this game, pretty satisfying to peg the other player with whatever object you pick up. I might have told my girlfriend to "meet Jake Rodkin" as a hurled Jake at her.

I might have told my girlfriend to "meet Jake Rodkin" as a hurled Jake at her.

amazing

Man, wish I could play this with somebody else atm. Ah well. Presentation is super-cool, including the camera track and the newgame/tutorial screen (brilliant idea!). Physics are nice - it's a lot of fun to whack characters with inanimate objects. And in the game.

Sign in to follow this