Sign in to follow this  
Marek

Wanda and the Colussus

Ah joh, people sometimes just get caught up in a moment. It happens to all of us and there's nothing wrong with it. It would take a fool to go and accuse people of doing that. It's not fanboyism, it's just getting aroused by this or that and venting it. So let's just not take everyone's words so incredibly literally.

Well, this: "People, you need to understand. This will not be a game to compare to other games (as ICO was) in a conventional fashion."

It doesn't say it will be better (how would you measure that anyway), but you are already saying what a great experience it will be while you've only seen a trailer and a few screenshots. I'm not saying that you're wrong (watching the trailer again in full screen sent shivers down my spine), but I wouldn't speak of it with such certainty i.e. "People, you need to understand... it will not be this and that".

So you're gonna jump on my ass just because I expressed an opinion, not unlike Marek or anyone who gets excited about an upcoming game? I can't gush over something without you or someone trying to make me feel bad about it? Just piss the f#&k off then and let me at least enjoy the moment, you know you're above that piece of petty crap.

"I thought about it*, but decided not to do it."

* continuing this discussion

To be fair, Trep, it just seemed like you were being critical of getting too excited about the game for some reasons (reasons which are actually qualifiable by the trailer) but then getting excited yourself for other reasons (reasons which cannot actually be justified with a trailer). Anyway, it's not really a big deal, and I'm sorry I made it out to be earlier. Let's all be friends again. :)