BigJKO

[Release] The Legend of Big Bird's Bones

Love it! What happened to the house exterior btw?

Steve turned into a giant, evil pig and burst out of Jake's house.

Steve turned into a giant, evil pig and burst out of Jake's house.

:tup:

Try getting the thumbs killed in a regular battle with the three blobs!

Really, really enjoyed this. I know you were concerned with the scope. But everything that you did get it in just felt so good. Animations, the battle system and the dialogue were a pleasure to experience!

Thanks! I can't wait to play all the other games when I'm not in a state where I fall asleep at 9pm every night. :tup:

What a game! I love the animations, and the tension arc is really good too, I felt like I played an epic quest all under a few minutes. Looking forward to more games from studio JKO!

This is just fantastic - art is gorgeous (awesome caricatures!), animation top-notch... and the coding! Dear lord. Follow code, the cutscenes and even a simple FF turn-based battle system takes some serious work. Sound samples are spot-on, the music is great... Man. I just want more of it. =D

--Rev

Thaaaanks! I'm surprised all those booleans and coroutines I cobbled together for the system held up to the end. I was almost duct-taping them together by the end of it all..

Just for funsies I collected all the sprites into one GIF!

bsqSkBf.gif

Also, and I hope toblix doesn't mind me linking it, but the music is all on his Super Professional SoundCloud Account, if you want to listen to it again and again. I know I do!

Man, I never post here and I'm so far behind the times... but I just had to post.

Jon, this is brilliant. The details are hilarious. Absolutely love it.

:tup: